Kissing On The First Date

Back in the US, yes, I usually kiss on the first date if I somewhat like the girl. Many times, the girls initiate them anyway so GO, if again I have a little feeling for her even LUST hahaha! Heck, you can round the bases many times on the first date! ;)

Since returning to the Philippines, I have been quite conservative. Not really kissing on the first date, or perhaps just on the cheeks; however, in a teasing way. It is hard to explain and teach in a forum but it never miss and it keeps the girl (and me) wanting more next time. I also found out that being a gentleman gives you more pogi points :thumbsupsmiley: for the next date, especially, if the first one was a double date with her friend and the friend's bf; on the second date the chaperon goes away! Second date is a given, still sweet kisses here and there throughtout the date.

I actually like it better like this with Filipinas rather than the DIVE-DIVE-DIVE :evil: mentality in westernized societies. I LOVE PINAYS! :wub:

Edited by NextGen88
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

kissing on the first date is ok with me if i like the guy and i enjoyed the date. but of course, smack lang muna :)

with my current SO, i was even the one who kissed him on our first date. he was really super duper sweet and funny and full of surprises that time so when it was parting time, i really can't help myself. actually, i saw the look in his eyes na that he wanted to kiss me, but pinigilan nya sarili nya.. parang may pagkatorpe kase sya eh.. so i went ahead and kissed him na lang. again, it was only a smack ^_^

I used to think that it's a big no no...

but i realized na it would depend on what I feel or how I feel towards the guy

and I'm really friendly so I make beso even with people I've just met

and i usually allow then to kiss me, basta sa cheek lng

i have this reflex of punching guys who wants to kiss me *NOT on the cheek

mejo magulo ata yung statement ko ah :lol:

Edited by thegiftedwitch

There are sebs nga, then why shouldnt there be kissing on a first date... Nah..Stupid logic :P

Kidding aside, if you feel like it, then go for it....

But a bit of a concern though, if I really am serious about the girl...I prefer if she wont allow me to kiss her on the first date (beso siguro pwede). Why? Coz I would be thinking that this girl is kinda easy and if we did kiss, that might also be a norm for her on her other dates.