6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

hehehe, after reviewing this trade proposal (funny it came from me) I have some doubts whether I'm gonna quit on Al Jefferson so early this season. can I have one week to let Al Jefferson show what he's really worth? :)

hahaha,,, cge, pre u have all the time to review it :boo:

mihm + pete for okafor + posey? :evil: (although i havent reviewed the current stats as i write this + i feel emeka and posey will be back to their normal selves very soon.. :lol: )

sino gusto magconfe sa YM on saturday para makapag usap about trade deals?  B)

agree na ko dito boss bubuy...

do i have to initiate the trade, or i have to wait for your confirmation? just tell me :)

biggest concern ko sa sunday, mukang lamang sa match up sa sunday si hoopburners...  nice match up talaga dude  :thumbsupsmiley:  pero yung lamang ko sa yo maliit lang compared dun sa mga stats na lamang ka...  sana maganda laruin ng mga bata ko this week end.....  :rolleyes:

i've been away for two days only and my team is eating the dust you are leaving behind, bro... tsk tsk tsk...

pag kalaban mo si ayasadai, there is no room for error,, or no day to see unnotice... sana makahabol ako sa ibang stats.. biggest concerns ko na lang na pedeng humabol are the percentages at ftms na lang.. other than those, tambak na tambak ako lalo sa sa points.. grabe.. :hypocritesmiley:

anyway, i'm having a nice time with our match-ups.. sabi nga nila, "if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best". and right now, the team of ayasadai is the team i consider to be the best so far.. :thumbsupsmiley:

agree na ko dito boss bubuy...

do i have to initiate the trade, or i have to wait for your confirmation? just tell me :)

hold muna ako ng trade deals bro.. im studying the composition of my lineup (again for the nth time).. :) tayo na magkasunod na matchup.. :boo: kinuha mo pa si padgett, beefing up your frontline? :rolleyes:

RIP CITY congrats.. i think you got the better of our matchup this week.. im sure to lose the TO, A/T categories after today's games.. bummer.. :D

dang, patok yung prediction ni cheeselogger, dikit nanaman ang laban pero syempre nakalamang pa sya ng isa kaya panalo sya for the week. congrats!

nice game bro, it would have been nicer though if we both didn't lose a bundle of players to the injury bin. having tmac and kmart out sure hurts even as my 5-headed pg rotation couldn't dole out enough dimes with two men down.

what would be nice right now would be some blockbuster trades to spike up the ante...

congrats ayasadai! :thumbsupsmiley:

grabe, dikit mostly lahat ng stats namin, except the points. lintik na luol deng yan o. nag-2 straight TOs pa in the last two minute ata kaya bumaba A/T ko from 1.70 to 1.66. ayasadai A/T was 1.69. tapos ung missed FTs.. tsk tsk.. tabla lang kame dun eh.. tsk tsk sayang.. :cry:

eniwei, enough of crying over spilled milk, i'm looking forward sa match-up ko kay boss bubuy.. mukhang lampaso na naman ako nito ah.. :boo: :lol:

i just thought you might be curious about your team's averages.. hope this helps in your player movements, what area to strengthen, etc etc..

stats in green represents the league leader for that category B)

stat average per week accumulated over the last 3 weeks

salamat bosing... :thumbsupsmiley:

good to see i'm good in terms of averages. but it's not translating to good numbers on the win-loss bracket.. heheheh :boo: :boo:

eniwei, my new motto now is "AJA! AJA!" heheh :cool:

Edited by hoopburners
salamat bosing...  :thumbsupsmiley:

good to see, i'm good in terms of averages are concern. but it's not translating to good numbers on the win-loss bracket.. heheheh  :boo:  :boo:

eniwei, my new motto now is "AJA! AJA!" heheh  :cool:

honga bakit ganun noh? :blink: ok naman average pero olats.. :lol:

anyway, sa stats natin dalawa ung mga lamang ka, malaki lamang mo.. dun sa lamang ako, may tulog pa ako eh.. :lol:

i've been away for two days only and my team is eating the dust you are leaving behind, bro... tsk tsk tsk...

pag kalaban mo si ayasadai, there is no room for error,, or no day to see unnotice... sana makahabol ako sa ibang stats.. biggest concerns ko na lang na pedeng humabol are the percentages at ftms na lang.. other than those, tambak na tambak ako lalo sa sa points.. grabe..  :hypocritesmiley:

anyway, i'm having a nice time with our match-ups.. sabi nga nila, "if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best". and right now, the team of ayasadai is the team i consider to be the best so far..  :thumbsupsmiley:

congrats ayasadai!  :thumbsupsmiley:

grabe, dikit mostly lahat ng stats namin, except the points. lintik na luol deng yan o. nag-2 straight TOs pa in the last two minute ata kaya bumaba A/T ko from 1.70 to 1.66. ayasadai A/T was 1.69. tapos ung missed FTs.. tsk tsk.. tabla lang kame dun eh.. tsk tsk sayang.. :cry:

eniwei, enough of crying over spilled milk, i'm looking forward sa match-up ko kay boss bubuy.. mukhang lampaso na naman ako nito ah..  :boo:  :lol:

whew! whatta match up pre... :boo: muntik na ko..... last saturday night lamang ka 5-6 and kala ko yari na ko... buti na lang nakabawi, special mention yung monster game ni west last saturday.... nice game pre... :thumbsupsmiley:

i just thought you might be curious about your team's averages.. hope this helps in your player movements, what area to strengthen, etc etc..

stats in green represents the league leader for that category B)

stat average per week accumulated over the last 3 weeks

I don't lead the league in any category yet I'm still third? :wacko:

plus being involved in three close matches in a row still vaulted me to my place now? hell, I'm starting to get weirded with this turn of events... :huh:

dang, patok yung prediction ni cheeselogger, dikit nanaman ang laban pero syempre nakalamang pa sya ng isa kaya panalo sya for the week. congrats!

nice game bro, it would have been nicer though if we both didn't lose a bundle of players to the injury bin. having tmac and kmart out sure hurts even as my 5-headed pg rotation couldn't dole out enough dimes with two men down.

what would be nice right now would be some blockbuster trades to spike up the ante...

hehe, never knew I'd win. anyway, great matchup bro! :cool:

my prediction of an upset really came true too as I won over gift_of_game. too bad for bro chu as I watched the Lakers-Bulls game and Odom stunk there so I really thought I was gonna lose my matchup with G_O_G...

hey, no problem... was just testing waters, BTW...

...well, master bubuy, still intrested in AK? im losing my patience with him... care to trade again???

...and BTW again, cheeselogger, sorry i can't accept your offer... i am in BIG need of BIG MEN... and i can't have too much toronto players (i already have jalen)... :cool: ayt?

Edited by gwapogi
hey, no problem... was just testing waters, BTW...

...well, master bubuy, still intrested in AK? im losing my patience with him... care to trade again???

...and BTW again, cheeselogger, sorry i can't accept your offer... i am in BIG need of BIG MEN... and i can't have too much toronto players (i already have jalen)...  :cool:  ayt?

how steve franchise for kirilenko? heheh :D add ko pa si chris mihm...