6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Of course, all this pacers news isn't good for me as well since I got JO on my ballclub and really, while his numbers are cute I was hoping for a monster to jump straight out of the gates (as in MVPish off the bat). I mean, the whole smack talk about payback time hasn't happened just yet.

Still, the biggest letdown for me so far has been Houston's rocky spaceship. Dang, this whole process of team building and finding the right mix is killing my fantasy ball stats!

I was at least hoping Stro/Skip/DA could somehow offset TMac's productivity (like scoring 11 pts apiece to trump TMac's 32 pts etc.) but in that Spurs game, they all laid eggs, combining for just 10 pts 7 rebs 5 asts, 2 stls, 4 to in 67 mins.

If I needed those stats, I could've picked one player to put `em up instead of relying on 3 to suck it up cumulatively. Jeff Van Gundy's sure got a Texas-sized headache staring him right in the face.

At walangya naman pareng gwapogs, nahuli mo yung favorite roster filler ko saktong kung kailan naging steady na yung minutes at scoring nya! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

We all got really tough tussles this week, so as always, the best of luck to everyone.

never realized until I checked the league page again that I was your opponent... :hypocritesmiley:

nice matchup bro! :cool:

moe pete: 12.1 ppg, 3.6rpg, 1.4apg, 1.3 TOpg  :boo:

and he's capable of shooting the lights out...

al jeff? hmm pede.. 6.8ppg, 4.5 rpg, 0.3apg, 0.9TOpg...

i can agree with this one bro...  :D

KG? yeah i'm very demanding.. that's his season averag, i believe last year except the ast... last two games kasi di sya masyadong dominating eh.. heheh  :lol:

hehehe, after reviewing this trade proposal (funny it came from me) I have some doubts whether I'm gonna quit on Al Jefferson so early this season. can I have one week to let Al Jefferson show what he's really worth? :)

grabe mga GMs dito sobrang shrewd sa trade deals.. :lol:

Wade's World, i had to decline your offer of D. Marshall.. i have better options at the SF and PF slots.. what i really need is a decent SG.. :) you want to work out a deal that will ship E. Jones to my team? :D

i'm looking to trade James Posey + G. Buckner for a decent SG.. any takers? :unsure: wag lang kayo magoffer ng player na may ka-teammate na sa roster ko.. i dont want two guys from a single team on my fantasy team.. :D

salamat sa mga nag-greet.. :cool:

Edited by bubuy
i need a rebounding and defensive pf/c. masyadong soft si mihm at pryzbilla. di lang soft, inconsistent pa. any takers?

mihm + pete for okafor + posey? :evil: (although i havent reviewed the current stats as i write this + i feel emeka and posey will be back to their normal selves very soon.. :lol: )

sino gusto magconfe sa YM on saturday para makapag usap about trade deals? B)

never realized until I checked the league page again that I was your opponent... :hypocritesmiley:

nice matchup bro! :cool:

onga, down the wire ito.

In the end, it's all about who puts up those numbers especially in the neck-and-neck categories so I'mma keep my fingers x-ed for the rest of the weekend.

bad trip naman ang hornets, feeling contender, binangko si claxton against the ATLiens :grr:

hehehe, after reviewing this trade proposal (funny it came from me) I have some doubts whether I'm gonna quit on Al Jefferson so early this season. can I have one week to let Al Jefferson show what he's really worth? :)

I'm going through the same deal with Stro Swift. Al Jeff could always blame youth for his slide, while Stro's a vet who oughta know and play better. Tsktsktsk.

Hm, maybe I should bash my players more.

JO just got off a monster game against, uhm, the bob-scats of all people:

29 pts on 9-17 11-12 FT 18 rebs 3 asts 3stls 1blk 4to in 41 mins

Edited by gift_of_game

on al jefferson, unless he gets more production i dont think the guy could show much value except being a potential fantasy player. almost all his game except one ( 31 mins) are under 20 minutes.

si stro naman needs a lot of push to get him going, i guess having a yao and t-mac makes him feel his 5 million contract is enough for that kind of production. sa tingin ko nag aadjust pa yan

for me ill give stro a much better chance to prove himself than al, unless blount or lafrentz gets injured. but the heck the season is early wait a month pa to see.

parang si alston hehehe nakakainis hehehe :D

my team is rampaging_veggie.

right now, its all a matter of which team has more players actually playing. kakainis talaga na nawala ang IL.oh well, good luck guys!:-)

hehe.. im going with the reverse strategy come sunday.. im going to field in the fewest possible # of players that can protect my lead in the stats i lead and in the stats that are close.. therefore (hopefully) minimizing my TOs.. :D

if i can get eddie jones somehow, im amenable to releasing gasol (of course with a decent replacement at the PF slot) .. :evil: if you get mo-pete, are you ok with howard + pete + odom for gasol + posey? :D

quite a bit overkill with Odom in the mix. Posey doesn't offer much so I must counter with Morris Peterson & Dwight Howard for Pau Gasol & James Posey... :)