6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

boss bubuy, may counter offer ako sa iyo

i have to respectfully decline on this one.. coz you included all of my 3 untouchables.. :lol:

sorry bro, but I have got to decline on this one. I have Okafor in another fantasy league and he's not contributing much to my team there so I don't have much fondness for him. at least for now... :D

maybe Howard for Gasol, also straight up? :)

yeah.. i noticed too.. im disillusioned with okafor right now.. hardly the guy i saw last yr.. ill check your offer after 2 weeks and see how the trade could help both of us.. ;)

puro career nights last night ah.. ayos si AI2 6 for 8 sa 3pts.. hehe.. i think i will hold on to my guys a lil longer.. i might be rushing things too much which may lead to bad decisions.. :)

can't seem to catch you in YM, just tell me what you need :)

btw, I need scoring punch :)

nagloloko ym ko pala dito sa offc.. anyway, u can leave offline msg dun..

or dito.. hehehe :boo:

scoring punch? u want frachise? or moe pete?

franchise is slowing down a bit but he'll for sure regain his scoring.. he's a good reb guard to as well as ast man... moe pete is in a slump but i'm sure too, he'll refocus if they taste a win.. those are the scoring punch i can provide for now.. pierce could be traded, depending on offers.

i need a rebounding and defensive pf/c. masyadong soft si mihm at pryzbilla. di lang soft, inconsistent pa. any takers? hehehe

nga pala... KG is back to my untouchables again.. hehehe ganda ng laro nya this day eh.. 25 points, 13 rebs, 9 asts with 0 to.. :thumbsupsmiley: yeah, that's the fantasy player i'm asking from him... although sana mag-contribute sya sa blocks dept.. :hypocritesmiley:

nagloloko ym ko pala dito sa offc.. anyway, u can leave offline msg dun..

or dito.. hehehe  :boo:

scoring punch? u want frachise? or moe pete?

franchise is slowing down a bit but he'll for sure regain his scoring.. he's a good reb guard to as well as ast man... moe pete is in a slump but i'm sure too, he'll refocus if they taste a win..  those are the scoring punch i can provide for now.. pierce could be traded, depending on offers.

i need a rebounding and defensive pf/c. masyadong soft si mihm at pryzbilla. di lang soft, inconsistent pa. any takers? hehehe

nga pala... KG is back to my untouchables again.. hehehe ganda ng laro nya this day eh.. 25 points, 13 rebs, 9 asts with 0 to..  :thumbsupsmiley:  yeah, that's the fantasy player i'm asking from him... although sana mag-contribute sya sa blocks dept..  :hypocritesmiley:

maybe Al Jefferson for Morris Peterson? btw, what's his (Mo-Pete) season averages? :)

you're quite demanding of KG man... :D I caught some of the game and the Wolves didn't look bad at all

maybe Al Jefferson for Morris Peterson? btw, what's his (Mo-Pete) season averages? :)

you're quite demanding of KG man... :D I caught some of the game and the Wolves didn't look bad at all

moe pete: 12.1 ppg, 3.6rpg, 1.4apg, 1.3 TOpg :boo:

and he's capable of shooting the lights out...

al jeff? hmm pede.. 6.8ppg, 4.5 rpg, 0.3apg, 0.9TOpg...

i can agree with this one bro... :D

KG? yeah i'm very demanding.. that's his season averag, i believe last year except the ast... last two games kasi di sya masyadong dominating eh.. heheh :lol:

Of course, all this pacers news isn't good for me as well since I got JO on my ballclub and really, while his numbers are cute I was hoping for a monster to jump straight out of the gates (as in MVPish off the bat). I mean, the whole smack talk about payback time hasn't happened just yet.

Still, the biggest letdown for me so far has been Houston's rocky spaceship. Dang, this whole process of team building and finding the right mix is killing my fantasy ball stats!

I was at least hoping Stro/Skip/DA could somehow offset TMac's productivity (like scoring 11 pts apiece to trump TMac's 32 pts etc.) but in that Spurs game, they all laid eggs, combining for just 10 pts 7 rebs 5 asts, 2 stls, 4 to in 67 mins.

If I needed those stats, I could've picked one player to put `em up instead of relying on 3 to suck it up cumulatively. Jeff Van Gundy's sure got a Texas-sized headache staring him right in the face.

At walangya naman pareng gwapogs, nahuli mo yung favorite roster filler ko saktong kung kailan naging steady na yung minutes at scoring nya! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

We all got really tough tussles this week, so as always, the best of luck to everyone.

Edited by gift_of_game