6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

wahahaha. si ayasadai pala may kasalanan eh :lol:

nde ako bossing, si LeBron.... :P

Im not sure if Chicken Nuggets has voted on the draft time issue but I got this post from the league home page.

Re: draft time

by: Chicken Nuggets (jonjon_bugs) Oct 15 10:49pm

For the purpose of voting, I prefer the original schedule of draft.

meron na commish, eto sa baba.... :)

Btw, as for the draft change kahit ano sakin..

Pero for the sake of voting, I vote No.. Para maiba lang.. hehe..

Edited by ayasadai
ang hirap gawin ng ploy na ganyan dito sa fantasy nba since may game every other day... sa fantasy mlb kasi hindi araw-araw na naglalaro ang isang starting pitcher...

the main challenge is whether to gamble or not on players who are hot in the first few games... minsan kasi hanggang dun na lang sila at nagfe-fade away...

with the total of teams sa league... hindi natin maiiwasan na ang team natin ay mahaluan ng maraming one-dimensional players...

actually bro, that strategy worked very well especially for days with only a few games played and also for the injury-hit teams that need some quick-fix in some stats. believe me bro, I did have first-hand experience about this... hehehe

With the concurrence of 8 managers constituting a majority of the league, the motion of josh to change the draft time to 1130 a.m. is hereby approved. The draft sked is now 1130 a.m. of 21 October 2006 (Saturday). Please make the necessary adjustments in your sked.

thanks sa mga managers na pumayag... makakasali din ako yes.... ive been doing some scouting reports on fantasy tv and some magazines.... hope my strategy works :P

With the concurrence of 8 managers constituting a majority of the league, the motion of josh to change the draft time to 1130 a.m. is hereby approved. The draft sked is now 1130 a.m. of 21 October 2006 (Saturday). Please make the necessary adjustments in your sked.

ok na ang draft sked.

relegation/promotion issues naman.

some ideas of mine :

1. the #1 team in the regular season in the D-League automatically gets a slot next year in the Main league.

* pros - there will be motivation to finish #1 in the regular season

2. the 2 finalists in the D-League will be given automatic slots next year in the Main league.

*pros - there will be motivation from the rest of the 5 playoff bound teams to reach the finals.

* that means a minimum of two teams (if the #1 team in the regular season is one of the finalists) or a maximum of 3 teams (if the #1 regular season team doesnt make it to the finals) will be promoted to the Main league for next season.

* this will also mean that the 13th and 14th place team (during the regular season) in the Main league will automatically be demoted to the D-League for the next season + (depending on the D-League results) the fight for 11th place would NOT BE taken for granted because the 12th place team (not in the regular season standings but in the playoffs) "has a possibility" to get demoted to the D-League.

* IMPORTANT: certain lengths of inactivity in either league (Main & D-League) would mean demotion or suspension (depending on the gravity of the offence) for the next season (aba, madami ata ang nagaabang na makasali) :P

chip in your thoughts! :)

Edited by bubuy
ok na ang draft sked.

some ideas of mine :

1. the #1 team in the regular season in the D-League automatically gets a slot next year in the Main league.

2. the 2 finalists in the D-League will be given automatic slots next year in the Main league.

*pros - there will be motivation from the rest of the 5 playoff bound teams to reach the finals.

* that means a minimum of two teams (if the #1 team in the regular season is one of the finalists) or a maximum of 3 teams (if the #1 regular season team doesnt make it to the finals) will be promoted to the Main league for next season.

* this will also mean that the 13th and 14th place team (during the regular season) in the Main league will automatically be demoted to the D-League for the next season + (depending on the D-League results) the fight for 11th place would NOT BE taken for granted because the 12th place team (not in the regular season standings but in the playoffs) "has a possibility" to get demoted to the D-League.

* IMPORTANT: certain lengths of inactivity in either league (Main & D-League) would mean demotion or suspension (depending on the gravity of the offence) for the next season (aba, madami ata ang nagaabang na makasali) :P

--- im for the second choice ... top two in d league gets promoted ... the bottom two in the A league gets relegated. i also agree on the inactivity sanctions.

ok na ang draft sked.

some ideas of mine :

no prob with me.... im very active anyway :P

^ pls PM Fatso08! :)

ok na ang draft sked.

some ideas of mine :

agree ako dito bossing.... but if there will be inactive managers, sila na lang ang alisin instead na yung bottom teams who are participating (assuming) naman...

how can i join?

PM me for League details.

Requirement lang: Dapat active sa boards. :D

======

Bubuy's proposal:

Agree ako sa lahat! Pero kung meron inactive sa Main League (as Ayasa said), sa D-League sila the following season. :)

OR

pwede i-"demote" sa D-League ang 14th, 12th, & 10th placers (losers sa placings match-ups) para meron pa din paglalabanan/motivation yung mga nasa bottom half. :)

pwede i-"demote" sa D-League ang 14th, 12th, & 10th placers (losers sa placings match-ups) para meron pa din paglalabanan/motivation yung mga nasa bottom half. :)

good point .. but i dont think its fair for a 10th placer to be relegated while the 11th or 13th placer stays .. how bout we go to point system for the bottom four in the main league .. two with lowest point total gets relegated....

good point .. but i dont think its fair for a 10th placer to be relegated while the 11th or 13th placer stays .. how bout we go to point system for the bottom four in the main league .. two with lowest point total gets relegated....

that sounds like a football league lol :P

i think the bottom 2 is good enough.... well maybe 3 is also something to think about.....

--- im for the second choice ... top two in d league gets promoted ... the bottom two in the A league gets relegated. i also agree on the inactivity sanctions.

ahh.. err.. that wasn't supposed to be choices. :D all of them were related to each other. :D

OR

parang unfair bro. they did their job (at least for the regular season) to reach a higher placing. avoiding the 13th & 14th place all season is motivation enough for everyone. :D

supercrap, we are playing head to head here. not points or roto. :)

Edited by bubuy

agree ako dito bossing.... but if there will be inactive managers, sila na lang ang alisin instead na yung bottom teams who are participating (assuming) naman...

I agree with bro ayasadai's point...

the relegation system boss bubs gave is already good, the only thing is if there would be 3 possible promoted managers and there are only 2 deservingly demoted managers from the main league. how would we go about solving this?

ok na ang draft sked.

some ideas of mine :

sounds good to me...

draft time is just around the corner

pwede ba magdala ng pagkain sa netopia :P

lunch while drafting

i agree with this. inactive managers na lang ang priority. pano kung yung bottom teams e active naman pero mahina lang talaga team dba? la lang. naisip ko lang naman :D