6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Guys need your opinion on this H2H Keeper league issue. Need to keep four players and having a difficult time deciding whom to retain from T. Duncan, A. Kirilenko, B. Miller, A. Stoudemire, & B. Wallace. Other notable players in my line up are C. Butler, R. Felton, & T. Parker.

I'm planning to secure the Blk, Stl, Reb, and maybe FG% points based on the list above. I will just fill up my guard position from the draft. I think the PG position is quite deep while SG position would be ok after the top 15 SG.

I would rather keep Ben Wallace (Blocks/Rebs), Brad Miller (FG%/Asst/Pts), Amare (Pts/Rebs/Blks) and Felton then trade your other marquee players..

Hey guys! Heard the news from NBA.com? They are new things for fantasy freaks (like me.... :wacko: ) this coming months.

One is the Free Commisioner. Its a Keeper leagues, fully customizable rules and settings, five draft types including e-mail drafts, FAAB and every other waiver type imaginable, ability to control position eligibility, five scoring formats, trade draft picks, and so much more. It would be nice to have a free reign of own league. A League of Our Own. sounds familiar.... :huh:

The other is the what they call "The Mother of All Fantasy Contests". They are going to feature a 30-team head-to-head league, giving us the chance to run an NBA franchise. It's one league, so only 30 people across the globe can play. This would be a blast. Sana makasali ako dito.

I would say fantasy sports have already gone a long way since it started. Sana may fantasy PBA na rin.........

Hey guys! Heard the news from NBA.com? There are new things for fantasy freaks (like me.... :wacko: ) this coming months.

One is the Free Commisioner. Its a Keeper leagues, fully customizable rules and settings, five draft types including e-mail drafts, FAAB and every other waiver type imaginable, ability to control position eligibility, five scoring formats, trade draft picks, and so much more. It would be nice to have a free reign of own league. A League of Our Own. Sounds familiar.... :huh:

The other is what they call "The Mother of All Fantasy Contests". They are going to feature a 30-team head-to-head league, giving us the chance to run an NBA franchise. It's one league, so only 30 people across the globe can play. This would be a blast. Sana makasali ako dito.

I would say fantasy sports have already gone a long way since it started. Sana may fantasy PBA na rin.........

join ka sa mypba.com, forum din yan, may fantasy pba din dun, kasali ako... yun nga lang mano-mano computations. medyo masipag yung league commish dun eh....

to give u an idea.... mga 48 teams kami dun divided into 4 divisions/ 12 teams per division. per division din yung hati ng players... so syempre, may mga katulad na players sa other divisions... yung mga moderators nung forum, sila rin yung mga humahawak ng mga division... yun nga lang syempre pag semis na and finals, may possibility na may mga kapareho kang players sa kalaban mo if ever makarating ka ng finals...

as requested:

NBA:

1. bret_hart

2. gwapogi

3. bubuy

4. ayasadai

5. Cali!

6. cheeselogger

7. agentjackbauer +

8. g0g

9. chad_moneyshot

10. hoopburners *

11. PBP *

12. teio *

13. joshiasi *

14. consiglieri *

D-League

1. jumpman23 *

2. Ankiseth *

3. wek1012 *

4. fatso8 *

5. killerlooks *

6. R@mpaging_Veggie *

7. Gerald04 *

+ League Commissioner

* probation

Disclaimer :

1. nothing is final on this list, specially those with * which can interchange from NBA to D-League and vice versa.

2. i am not the sole person who will decide on who will go to which league. :P

i think this list is nearly final. except R@mpaging_Veggie which i think is not interested anymore. that would leave two more slots for D-League.

does the previous NBA GMs have anything to add, modify or remove from the current list? any violent reactions? :lol:

mga bosing...

kung gawin natin na 20 teams ang league?

12 players per team.

9 scoring positions: PG, G, SG, F, SF, PF, C, 2 util.

:)

2 util? di pwede yan bro. pag may 2 injury ka, sibak ka kaagad kasi walang IL or DL ang NBA fantasy. :P

masyado madidilute ang FA pool sa 20 team league. 12 nga hirap na eh. :mtc:

mga bosing...

kung gawin natin na 20 teams ang league?

12 players per team.

9 scoring positions: PG, G, SG, F, SF, PF, C, 2 util.

:)

No way. I've been part of a huge league before and believe me, it was not much fun. The FA pool will be too diluted.

Malay mo fatso, you might make it to the main league. If that happens, you wont have to make mad suggestions such as the one above, hehe:-)