6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

badtreeep, catch-up ako dun sa isang league ko dahil di ko pala naayos ang lineup. gumawa pa naman si mike james at noc. kainis! :grr: :grr: :grr:

heto hirap ng sangkatutak na team ang hawak eh. sheesh...

btw, option 1 ako pero carried naman na ito diba?

lastly, may isnag liga akong nasalihan, may 2 boblats na nag-attempt mag=trade, shaq for boozer.

ang reasoning ay para makahirit daw ng blanka. anlabo eh di nga naglalaro kasi injured paano pang bablanka.

wala lang... natuwa lang ako dito... ^_^

(7:16) [HOU] Snyder Rebound (Off:1 Def:2)

(7:17) [MEM] Atkins Layup Shot: Missed

(7:29) [HOU] Head Substitution replaced by Alston

(7:29) [MEM] Cardinal Substitution replaced by Miller

(7:29) [HOU] Snyder Turnover: Foul (2 TO)

(7:29) [HOU] Snyder Foul: Offensive (1 PF)

(7:47) [MEM 18-26] Atkins Free Throw 2 of 2 (5 PTS)

(7:47) [MEM 17-26] Atkins Free Throw 1 of 2 (4 PTS)

(7:47) [HOU] Battier Foul: Shooting (1 PF)

(7:56) [MEM] Atkins Rebound (Off:1 Def:2)

(7:58) [HOU] Padgett Jump Shot: Missed

(8:15) [HOU] Snyder Rebound (Off:1 Def:1)

(8:16) [MEM] Gay Jump Shot: Missed

(8:31) [MEM] Gay Rebound (Off: Def:2)

(8:32) [HOU] Snyder Jump Shot: Missed

para akong nanghihina... :cat:

Edited by teio

josh:

- i drool for josh smith, but it would be quite a stretch... maybe mike james & starbury for smith & ridnour???

- or, a mike james + filler for tyson chandler + filler

commish:

- is zach randolph still on the market? maybe mike james & starbury for randolph + filler???

(lakas ng team mo, sobra... wala akong maisip na fair trade for your part eh, laging me talo ng kaunti eh)

pbp:

- mike james or stephon marbury for c-webb???

badtreeep, catch-up ako dun sa isang league ko dahil di ko pala naayos ang lineup. gumawa pa naman si mike james at noc. kainis! :grr: :grr: :grr:

heto hirap ng sangkatutak na team ang hawak eh. sheesh...

btw, option 1 ako pero carried naman na ito diba?

lastly, may isnag liga akong nasalihan, may 2 boblats na nag-attempt mag=trade, shaq for boozer.

ang reasoning ay para makahirit daw ng blanka. anlabo eh di nga naglalaro kasi injured paano pang bablanka.

:P

ang reasoning ay para makahirit daw ng blanka. anlabo eh di nga naglalaro kasi injured paano pang bablanka. ---> :lol:

Its time to finally decide on the rules on demotion from the main league(or promotion from the D-League). Here are the options courtesy of Bubuy. Only main league managers are allowed to vote on this matter.

Option 1: 13th & 14th placer from the Main League go to the D-League and the Champion and runner-up from the D-League go up to the Main League for next season.

Option 2: The 13th & 14th placer + the 12th place team in the playoffs go to the D-League and the Champion, runner-up and third placed team from the D-League is promoted for next season.

Option 3: The 13th & 14th place team + the 11th & 12th place team in the playoffs go to the D-League and the Champion, runner-up, third place and 4th place team in the playoffs is promoted.

* Caveat, the chosen rule will still be subject to the inactivity of a manager.

Main league managers may now cast their vote. Let me cast mine for the first option.

Tally:

Option 1: agentjackbauer, gwap0gi, bubuy, ayasadai, joshiasi, teio, bret_hart, PBP, Cal!, hoopburners, consiglieri, gift_of_game

Option 2:

Option 3:

commish ajb.. i think this is official, 12/14 have chosen option 1. :D

commish ajb.. i think this is official, 12/14 have chosen option 1. :D

Yes pare, its official, I didnt even bother to tally. :lol:

Just to make things clear:

D-League Promotion to Main League: Two Finalists (Champion and Runner-Up) will move up to the main league the following season.

Main League Demotion: 13th and 14th ranked teams after the end of the regular season (NOT the playoffs) will be demoted to the D-League.

The rule on demotion shall apply to all teams except the commissioner's... he he he, joke. :lol:

Teka, pag may tie, ano ang tiebreaker?

Teka, pag may tie, ano ang tiebreaker?

commish impossible na magkaroon ng tie sa 13th and 14th place..

6 teams will go to the championship round and 6 teams make the consolation round.. automatic na yung bottom two teams ay wala sa playoffs that's why they will be demoted.. dapat makaalis na ako sa 14th place ko now.. :boo:

sa D-League naman, automatic yung 2 finalists.. :D

gwaps, reject ko muna.. im not giving up on him this early.. :D

nyeks... oo nga pala ano...

commish impossible na magkaroon ng tie sa 13th and 14th place..

6 teams will go to the championship round and 6 teams make the consolation round.. automatic na yung bottom two teams ay wala sa playoffs that's why they will be demoted.. dapat makaalis na ako sa 14th place ko now.. :boo:

sa D-League naman, automatic yung 2 finalists.. :D

gwaps, reject ko muna.. im not giving up on him this early.. :D

gwaps... same here... the season is too early for me to give up the guy you want...