6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

From Yahoo's Matt Buser: Kenny Thomas should continue to start in place of the injured Shareef Abdur-Rahim, who, according to Kings coach Rick Adelman, will be out at least six more weeks. Thomas has started five games so far, and has averaged 15.0 points on 53 percent shooting and 7.6 boards. Those types of numbers should be typical from Thomas until Abdur-Rahim is ready to return from injury – Thomas would be a solid fill-in if you are looking for a big man.

im still  working on a trade that i hope panalo sa  each side,

i still need fixing a lot especially front court ko :D

bakit kse hindi pumayag sa allen/dalembert/ely for odom,knight,miller eh :D

im just happy na nanalo na rin ako sa 8 weeks of losing hehehehe back to work baka another 8 weeks till i win again

I believe what you offered was Allen + Dalembert + Battier (not Ely)...

I didn't accept it then as I was totally enamoured with Brevin's assists and A/T that's why I valued it so much. God know's I want Ray Allen on my team badly, I just felt that Brevin was such an integral part of my team that I just couldn't let go without a good substitute...

well, let's negotiate if this doesn't push thru... oki?  :cool:

and...

...perhaps on the top of all my knuckleheaded moves, cutting vlad rad still makes me dizzy every time i though of it... man, was choosing between him and harpring, but, with him seeing tiny glimpses of playing time only, i cut him during that time... now, i haver nightmares of him day-in, day-out...

btw, i've cut 'cro too... him first, then a couple of days later, vlad rad...

...what a loser i am...

chill out man. don't be too hard on yourself. :cool: those are just breaks.. malay mo someday it will give you more than you expected.. :D

From Yahoo's Matt Buser: Kenny Thomas should continue to start in place of the injured Shareef Abdur-Rahim, who, according to Kings coach Rick Adelman, will be out at least six more weeks. Thomas has started five games so far, and has averaged 15.0 points on 53 percent shooting and 7.6 boards. Those types of numbers should be typical from Thomas until Abdur-Rahim is ready to return from injury – Thomas would be a solid fill-in if you are looking for a big man.

nice catch si Team Olats kay Kenny Thomas! :thumbsupsmiley:

probably more than 2... :(

good news for you bro, Emeka played today and he looked strong (though I didn't actually see him play).

his statline was 21 points 8 rebounds 2 blocks 1 TO 3 fouls on 8/14 FGs and 5/7 FTs in 35 minutes :boo:

maybe a sign of good things to come for your team? :D

yeah, nowhere to go but up, bro...!!!

so, anything new in the trade scene???

730 pm na wala pa ring update sa scores, tsk tsk.

About Okafor, after today's game (from Yahoo):

xxx But Okafor, who had been sidelined with a sprained ankle, re-injured himself late in the second overtime when he stepped on someone's foot. He had to be helped from the court, his right shoe off, and was on crutches after the game.

He won't travel to Wednesday night's game in Toronto, instead staying behind for an MRI.

"I'm kind of worried," said Okafor, who had 21 points before he was hurt. "I'm not in too much pain, but I also can't really move it."

Edited by agentjackbauer
730 pm na wala pa ring update sa scores, tsk tsk.

About Okafor, after today's game (from Yahoo):

xxx But Okafor, who had been sidelined with a sprained ankle, re-injured himself late in the second overtime when he stepped on someone's foot. He had to be helped from the court, his right shoe off, and was on crutches after the game.

He won't travel to Wednesday night's game in Toronto, instead staying behind for an MRI.

"I'm kind of worried," said Okafor, who had 21 points before he was hurt. "I'm not in too much pain, but I also can't really move it."

uh oh.. :cry: :cry:

cheese, tuloy natin trade... heheh :D

whew, that took a while. I'm down 9-2 to veg right now but for the first time in weeks, I'm not as worried. Barring any injuries, I think my kids can still win several key categories since nothing's really settled yet save for 3-ball (Raja Bell killed any notion of competing for that stat) and freebies (TD's doing it but everyone else is winging it).

O ayan, fighting spirit uli para sa team on the verge. :P

Let's go Hustlers!

Hm, I sure could use a cheerleader right now to do this piece for me...