6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

ampf.. wala akong pantapat sa mga big names niyo.. :cry:

after the trade... parehas na tayo, master bubuy... :cry: :cry: :cry:

...anyways, masaya na ako kung makatapos ako sa top 5..

...ayasadai will definetely have the #1 spot... a toss-up between roughnecks and the "sleeping giant" chicken nuggets for the 2nd spot... either rip city or commish at the 4th...

...well... wishful thinking...

...moral lesson...

...MAG-ONLINE SA DRAFT DAY.... nyehehehehe...

wade's W, sorry to decline your offer.. as good as it is, i will have 3 MIA players on board if it pushes thru.. :)

GRO.. sorry to decline your offer too.. sya na lang source of rebounds ko eh, inconsistent pa.. :cry: but the offer was good, no doubt about it.. :) maybe we can talk about that after the all star break? :rolleyes:

wade's W, sorry to decline your offer.. as good as it is, i will have 3 MIA players on board if it pushes thru.. :)

GRO.. sorry to decline your offer too.. sya na lang source of rebounds ko eh, inconsistent pa.. :cry: but the offer was good, no doubt about it.. :) maybe we can talk about that after the all star break? :rolleyes:

oks lang...

anyway im trading peja... im looking for a forward/powerforward or center... anybody interested? ...

how about brad for peja?

whoa...

...i've traded my 2 best players to get brad miller and some pieces...

man... no comment...

and master bubuy...

...i'd like to test my "new" line-up muna, for the meantime... looking at ur line-up now, i'm of interest only (right now) with steve nash and gasol, w/c is quite untouchable, it seems...

Edited by gwapogi
yeah, kinda beats me...

...chemistry (stat-wise) maybe...

nice line by my boy, j-kidd... almost a quadruple double...

11 pts

8 reb

11 ast

8 to

5 st

...nyahahaha...

btw, great pickup with harpring.. he exploded for 30 and rose had a measly 6.. that move made me a complete idiot.. :wacko:

post-2642-1125237268.gif <-- this is bubuy after banging head on CRT while typing..