6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

hoopburners,

anong pulbos ang pinagsasabi mo. ako nga ang napupulbos eh, haha:-) hay naku. kulang na kulang team ko.

whoever owns chauncey billups, trade tayo. i have pfs to trade.

hahah.. pulbos talaga ako.. :D

at sa akin pala si chauncey.. but i'd rather trade andre miller than billups... gusto mo ba si miller? btw, it's odd naman kung magtre-trade tayo at this point kasi ikaw ung ka-match ko this week.. :boo:

T-mac and Radma for Gasol and Okafor... :D

hehehe, yeah a tie was deserved by the way our matchup was turning out... :cool:

but I just noticed, our matchup was lacking the firepower (scoring) the other teams had so I wish you the best of luck in that category... :thumbsupsmiley:

so, to everyone else, would you care to trade me one of your scorers/shooters? :)

Tmac - Crawford nalang. :P

Screw coaches who tend to use deep lineups, I just can't get enough stats out my guys. :(

TD's got his numbers on alright but Manu, game leg and all is just doing the Giricek thing and norming around 10 per game.

Congrats, gwapogs, medyo wala naman nang habol especially since inconsistent si Pietrus at napagod na ata si Ariza kaya naka-isang steal nalang siya kanina (previously 3 swipes/game). And Davis just grabbed 5 boards for his spot minutes in an experimental game for LB. 

Great pickup on Hunter, nasulit yung lamang sa butata. Kid's stock just went straight into orbit.

And btw, commish, Cato just never happened. Screw Yahoo for that! I just hope the same doesn't hold true for Stro. That'd be a major, major letdown. :(

I'm just hoping that DA makes the most of TMac's absence. Nice stats in the loss to NOK.

well... it's just the breaks of fantasy gaming, bro... better times surely will comes in the weeks ahead..

...yeah, manu is "tanking" it right now... musta been pacing himself for a long season... but this hurts fantasy owners...

...oo nga, si hunter akala ko di ko na maabutan sa waivers since nagka-online lang ako nov 1 ng gabi na (where i missed kvh also)... still, a rewarding pick-up for a guy like me who lacks star big men...

...hang on to DA, btw... i see that sometime later in the season, him and tmac will both start and play long minutes together...

but I just noticed, our matchup was lacking the firepower (scoring) the other teams had so I wish you the best of luck in that category... :thumbsupsmiley:

if only t-mac and amare were both playing, we wouldnt have that problem, dont we? :D

the 3PTM category is what im really trying to improve on.. :( and im quite disappointed with emeka's stats right now.. hardly the shadow of the guy which posted 50+ double-doubles last year.. tsk tsk tsk.. he'd better shape up or he's going to be on the move.. :D

well... it's just the breaks of fantasy gaming, bro... better times surely will comes in the weeks ahead..

...yeah, manu is "tanking" it right now... musta been pacing himself for a long season... but this hurts fantasy owners...

...oo nga, si hunter akala ko di ko na maabutan sa waivers since nagka-online lang ako nov 1 ng gabi na (where i missed kvh also)... still, a rewarding pick-up for a guy like me who lacks star big men...

...hang on to DA, btw... i see that sometime later in the season, him and tmac will both start and play long minutes together...

I agree, 110 percent. Lean weeks and strong weeks alright.

it's a long season and I'm just hoping (again) that the new rockets play extemely well in spot minutes to convince JVG that they hardly deserve pine time they've been getting as of late.

Stro should be starting at 4, not Juwan. He won't get a lot of points off neat jumpers like Howard (btw, Swift's been in the L so long, it's amazing how he still can't shoot straight) but he'll get the boards, blocks and steals when given good minutes.

Same goes for DA, or maybe Jeffboy just doesn't want to hurt Wesley's feelings.

The TMac injury puts everything in perspective right now for H-Town. But there's only one thing I gotta say...

C'mon Coach, play my guys, please!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And dude, `bout Sam-I-Am, I don't really have enough scoring sock on my squad so hmm...

nandun sa team ni ayasadai si okur eh, pero gusto nya i-trade.. :evil: should i cut out a deal for okur? :rolleyes:

He looks really fit and much quicker right now and those numbers just don't lie.

He's bound to eat up Booze's minutes (and the Jazz are thinking of trading Boozer anyway) until God knows when Booze gets healthy...

so unless the injury bug bites him really quick, well...

if I trade away Al or Mike, I'm gonna lose some scoring punch also...

so this trade would just be equal in terms of all categories so it wouldn't be much of an upgrade for me

so I have to respectfully decline this offer

ok lang pre, bigla rin akong nag-isip after yung game ni okur kanina.... idol ko kasi si brad miller pre pero with the way okur is playing, ok lang... :thumbsupsmiley:

mahaba pa yan pre... hehehe, sayang talaga si Amare mo.... sa Fantasy League namin dito sa office sa akin din si Amare, sayang hindi ko magamit... sayang yung points nya at rebounds... buti na lang may JO pa ko at Gasol, kahit pano may source ng stats...

Edited by ayasadai