Pet Lovers Anyone? - "Anong Inaalagaan Ninyo?"

us_good

labradors are lovable creatures arent they!?

yep...and she is also my personal alarm clock...she would always wake me up at exactly 5am kasi she has to go...tapos come bath time...naka upo lang sya waiting for the water:)

although my day doesnt really start at 5am...at least she doesnt mess up the room:)

i've got daschund!!!!! ang haba na maliit!

pero cute, nice working dog( kills rats, hehehe, sometimes cat and even chicken , accidentally jump off from our neighbor)

you can't blame my dog because this is a hunting/working dog!!! his name is ramboo2, (i've got one when i was 4 yrs old, he died and even buried on our backyard)!

almost 6 yrs. old na sya! i miss my dog minsan n lng kame mgkasama, because of my work 8:30-5:30) huhuhuh :(

nyay, not as pretty as you are.. me pretty? then that would make you a goddess my dear.. ;)

I once had an Iguana for a pet.. Iggy ata yung name.. I forgot, I never really liked it, it's too much for me..

Bat naman hindi mo natripan yung iggy?

I used to have one kasi I named him MANAY JORDAN...kaso dinekwat ng mga bata and pinatay...miss that dude..Then nag alaga me ng Guinea pigs and now Im into freshwater fishes...

I have three shih-tzus and one persian cat. I lost two dogs this week so you can just imagine how shattered I feel at the moment :cry: We took them to the vet and they were confined for a couple of days. I guess it was too much already and they decided to sleep. Hay. How very sad indeed.

post-9-1071387727.jpg