Pet Lovers Anyone? - "Anong Inaalagaan Ninyo?"

us_good

:evil: planning to get one...pero ayaw ko ng doberman or german shepperd...but i want something big and look very fierce...any recommedation??? dragon kaya????

if its a protection dog you're after, I would highly recommend a belgian mallinois. Its not huge but its bigger or at least comparable with a doberman and a german sheph, definitely faster and more agile than any of the other available protection dogs (double the speed of a german) and the brains to match.

if its a protection dog you're after, I would highly recommend a belgian mallinois. Its not huge but its bigger or at least comparable with a doberman and a german sheph, definitely faster and more agile than any of the other available protection dogs (double the speed of a german) and the brains to match.

:evil: how much would it cost naman????

For Belgians, right now the going price is between 12,000 to 18,000 for pups. If you're going to choose one, make sure to bring a ball, say a tennis ball and check which one has the drive to chase it everytime out.

Rotts are okay din naman except di kasing liksi ng belgians.

Edited by crazy8
For Belgians, right now the going price is between 12,000 to 18,000 for pups.  If you're going to choose one, make sure to bring a ball, say a tennis ball and check which one has the drive to chase it everytime out.

Rotts are okay din naman except di kasing liksi ng belgians.

:evil: thanks for the tip tol!!!

anytime pare. let me know when you made your choice.

• 1 month later...

...a fury & cuddly cat whose name is tammy w/ 5 kittens name yaoming,

koning, mingming, taming & nihao...

...a lovable goat named gigi with 4 kids named gibi, gifi, gimi & gini ( they're not

bisaya...trip lang... ) :)

:mtc: :cool: :mtc:

-------------------------

God, gua ai wui nante,

'khan gua ai wui ertze.......

------------------------