Pet Lovers Anyone? - "Anong Inaalagaan Ninyo?"

us_good

• 1 month later...

Have 2 dogs, half-breeds. One is half-Dalmatian, half-Sheepdog. The other is half-Doberman, half-German Shepherd. Basically, AsKal pa rin. Pero they're HUGE. Horse nga ang tawag sa kanila ng pamangkin ko e. I had them almost at the same time, as in nakapikit pa nung ibinigay at ako ang nagpapadede sa bote tapos katabi ko sa pagtulog. :P

Kaya lang parehong lalaki kaya nagaaway lagi. Di ko pa naman maatim itali. Ginawa ko, isa sa second floor, yung isa sa yard.

Lintik pa naman kung magaway, as in kahit isang timba ng malamig na tubig ang itapon mo e ayaw bumitaw ng kagat. The last worst fight they had e ako ang nakagat nung inaawat ko sila. Sa last digit ng little finger ang nakagat tapos muntik nang maputol, as in the skin na lang ang nagkakabit sa finger ko. Broken in two places yung bone under the nail. (Pasintabi na lang po sa kumakain :sick: ).

Ang nakakatuwa, after I got home from the hospital which was around 3 days, di pa raw talaga sila kumakain sabi ng maid namin. Nagkanya-kanya lang silang sulok sa bakuran, katabi ang mga pagkain nila na panis na. Kailangan pang ako mismo ang umamo sa kanila para kumain. And it took me a week bago ko sila napakain.

Hanggang ngayon, magtaas lang ako ng boses, napapaihi na sila sa takot. E samantalang di ko naman sila sinaktan nung nakagat ako. Tapos noon, before the incident, di ako sinusunod ng mga walanghiya. Kahit hampasin mo pa ng kahoy, ngi-ngisian ka lang.

Thank God for small favors 'no? 15 K worth nga lang (medical expenses) :cry: .

Edited by Bungo The Elder

I used to have a pet dog, a maltese. Her name is Trixie, but since I lived in a condo type abode now, i had to give her to my sister in law. She used to sleep beside me. She has this uncanny sense of knowing if im sad. One time, i remember, when i was so sad, she never left me despite that its dinner time for her na. :rolleyes:

She always bring sunshine to me and her antics always made me smile.

and she never forgets. Everytime, i go to my sister-n law's place, she's still the same welcoming dog that I knew, and as always, she never leaves me alone. She's like my tail when im there. And the best part, we still sleep together. :D

i wana have a pet snake kse low maintenance......

if you're serious about getting one, I can help point you to people who sell them. Low maintenance? Well not really, I can tell you that from first hand experience.

Right now, I maintain a couple fo reptiles, fresh water fish, a golden ret and just got a belgian mallinois.

• Like (+1) 1