San Miguel Beer

I don't think it has something to do with him being an Atenista, talagang mayabang yung mokong na yon!!! He should not be called a pro basketball player with his attitude. Hes a goon hiding inside a basketball players body.

just remember one thing dude.

PINADUGO NG 5'10 NA PLAYER ILONG NIYANG BAKULAW NA YAN :lol:

I don't think it has something to do with him being an Atenista, talagang mayabang yung mokong na yon!!! He should not be called a pro basketball player with his attitude. Hes a goon hiding inside a basketball players body.

yeah! pikon lang talaga ako sa mukha pa lang nya...

that guy really has an attitude... though in fairness sa mga atenista...

isa sa mga idol ko ngayon sa PBA is larry fonacier...

but rico?! sheesh... sinisira nya lang reputation ng mga teams that he plays for!

Whats wrong with Brandon Cablay? When is he scheduled to return? If he return who will be replaced in the current line up and considering that the next conference will be with an import they have to strike out 2 all in all.

I just think that coach chot doesn't want to tinker right now on the line up...

chances are he will either replace kiko adriano (if nandyan pa sya) or wesley gonzales...

but my bets are up that he stays on the injured list...

just remember one thing dude.

PINADUGO NG 5'10 NA PLAYER ILONG NIYANG BAKULAW NA YAN :lol:

*sigh!* one of the best sights.. if not the best.. on tv!

ENRICO HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!! THIS TIME HITTING WILSON LIVING HIM WITH A BLOODY HEAD!!! HE IS REALLY AN assh*le!!! ENRICO YOU'RE AN assh*le!!!

WTF happened?! taena, hamunin na ni yeo ng suntukan to! hahah :D

a lopsided win by redbull

what happened in the game?

gonzales lead smb in scoring

off night ba sila seigle?

si enrico villanueva, olats sa acads yan e. hari ng kamote. kung hindi lang siya malaki (note, hindi ko sinabing magaling magbasketball), matagal nang tanggal sa ateneo yan. pasang awa na nung high school, pasang awa pa rin sa college.

kalabaw lang talaga yan. puro yabang, puro hangin. it has nothing to do with his being atenista kasi marami namang matinong atenista. kamote king lang talaga tung kalabaw na ito.

as for Game 2 earlier, obvious naman sila masyado. Sabagay, PBA is a business. The more games, the more revenue.

si enrico villanueva, olats sa acads yan e. hari ng kamote. kung hindi lang siya malaki (note, hindi ko sinabing magaling magbasketball), matagal nang tanggal sa ateneo yan. pasang awa na nung high school, pasang awa pa rin sa college.

kalabaw lang talaga yan. puro yabang, puro hangin. it has nothing to do with his being atenista kasi marami namang matinong atenista. kamote king lang talaga tung kalabaw na ito.

as for Game 2 earlier, obvious naman sila masyado. Sabagay, PBA is a business. The more games, the more revenue.

oo nga mukhang best of five lang talaga tong series na to. game one is not scripted tapos ang kasunduan siguro is pag may nanalo sa game 1 magpapatalo sa game 2

WTF happened?! taena, hamunin na ni yeo ng suntukan to! hahah :D

a lopsided win by redbull

what happened in the game?

gonzales lead smb in scoring

off night ba sila seigle?

it was more like smb holding back... since smc has 4 teams playing in the pba...

it has somewhat of an obligation of taking care of the league's reputation...

the PBA can't be perceived to be as an smc league... esp now that ratings and interest are booming

hence... ang "usapan" ngayon is that BGK will advance and will face RB...

don't get me wrong I myself am an SMB fan... pero sometimes we have to realize certain things are beyond our control...

di ko alam kung sure ito or what but that is currently what was confided to me by a friend connected sa PBA circles...

sayang lang tlaga... dahil ako mismo gusto ko ng SMB vs BGK! what a match would that be!

high octane offense... run n gun pace... sure click to! hope the upper ups change their mind!

hahaha! may tutor na nga yan sa lagay na yan...

I also am not sure but sabi hindi naman yan pumasa sa high school...

pinag-DECS na lang sya (Yes! same as kay Benitez!) para makalaro na agad sa college

it was more like smb holding back... since smc has 4 teams playing in the pba...

it has somewhat of an obligation of taking care of the league's reputation...

the PBA can't be perceived to be as an smc league... esp now that ratings and interest are booming

hence... ang "usapan" ngayon is that BGK will advance and will face RB...

don't get me wrong I myself am an SMB fan... pero sometimes we have to realize certain things are beyond our control...

di ko alam kung sure ito or what but that is currently what was confided to me by a friend connected sa PBA circles...

sayang lang tlaga... dahil ako mismo gusto ko ng SMB vs BGK! what a match would that be!

high octane offense... run n gun pace... sure click to! hope the upper ups change their mind!

hahaha! may tutor na nga yan sa lagay na yan...

I also am not sure but sabi hindi naman yan pumasa sa high school...

pinag-DECS na lang sya (Yes! same as kay Benitez!) para makalaro na agad sa college

enrico GRADUATED hs sa ateneo. ewan ko dito.. di naman mayabang yan si enrico nung hs at college. dumating lang at nakasama ang head ng red bull kaya lumaki na ulo. sinabi kasi sa kanya siya ang franchise player ng red bull.. pinalaki naman niya ulo niya.

what a shame na ganyan siya gumalaw. parang di nagaral sa maayos na eskwelahan.

Source: Manila Bulletin Article

The 27-point loss was the worst beating by Red Bull in more than four years after losing to San Miguel, 102-68 in Game 3 of the semifinals of the 2002 Commissioner’s Cup.

Napagbigyan lang sa game 2 akala nila kayang kaya na nila SMB. Ano Enrico akala mo di ka papalagan noh, mali ka boy di ka aatrasan ng Beermen. Junty hirap ka na ba kay Olsen kaya tinira mo na? Nice instructions Bald Guiao, STYLE MO BULOK!!! Normal lang daw sa kanila pagiging physical PWE tinuturuan mo sila maging DIRTY PLAYERS!!! Pati si Junty na tahimik lang dati hitman na din ngayon. TIRADOR TEAM NG PBA RED BULLSHIT BARAKOS!!!

Edited by peep_tom
enrico GRADUATED hs sa ateneo. ewan ko dito.. di naman mayabang yan si enrico nung hs at college. dumating lang at nakasama ang head ng red bull kaya lumaki na ulo. sinabi kasi sa kanya siya ang franchise player ng red bull.. pinalaki naman niya ulo niya.

what a shame na ganyan siya gumalaw. parang di nagaral sa maayos na eskwelahan.

well... I stand corrected... pero mayabang tlaga yan nung college that I am sure!

I had the unenviable chance of meeting him at a party bec of his wife Bing...

sheesh! wala talaga... dun pa lang sirang-sira na si rico sa akin! bad trip!

head ng red bull? meaning the coach or team owner?

I don't think that they ever made any such commitment to this player...

esp when they drafted him they had a talent laden line up...

devon was there... even willie! coach yeng goes as far as saying that there are no superstars in the team...

Edited by kLique

SMB HANDS RED BULL WORST LOSS IN MORE THAN 4 YEARS

Beermen take a 2-1 series lead; Ildefonso, Villanueva in face-off skirmish

Danny Seigle got away with 27 points and the vengeful San Miguel Beermen pounded on the Red Bull Barakos, 109-82, Sunday night in an emotionally-charged Game 3 of their semifinal duel in the Talk ‘N Text PBA Philippine Cup that had the Araneta Coliseum filled up by the largest crowd this conference.

Saying Game 2 was an eye-opener, the Beermen never allowed themselves to be pushed around and eventually got the best of the Barakos in the third quarter.

With Rommel Adducul and Danny Ildefonso asserting their might on both ends of the floor, the Beermen outplayed and outscored the Barakos, 18-5, in a span of 5:34.

A steal and 12-foot jumper by Olsen Racela opened the flood gates of that telling spurt which broke a 59-all count and shoved San Miguel Beer to 77-64 advantage in the third period which they never relinquished until the final buzzer.

"I think we were intimated the last time out. So I told the players this game will show what kind of stuff we're made of. I so glad the guys didn't back down. I'm so proud with the way they responded," said Beermen head coach Chot Reyes.

"From now on, if they (Red Bull) make a stance, they can expect us to make a stance also," Reyes added.

So much emotion was displayed by both teams last night with emotions flaring up on several occasions keeping the record crowd of 17,875 up on their feet.

Ildefonso hinted early on that that he wouldn't allow himself to be bullied by trading shots with Red Bull forward Mick Pennisi which cost him a "T".

The 2000 and 2001 league MVP was eventually ejected off the floor after picking up his second technical with still eight minutes left in the game, following a literal face-off confrontation with Red Bull center Rico Villanueva.

"If that's the price we have to pay (for playing physical and aggressive) we'll take it," Reyes said. "Matira na ang matibay."

Seigle shot 8-of-16 from the field, made 11-of-13 free throws and grabbed 10 in 27 minutes as he kept the Beermen in the game in the first half.

Ildefonso tallied 16 points, Dondon Hontiveros added 12 points and Adducul 12 points and as many boards for the Beermen who lead the best-of-seven series, 2-1.

Game 4 is set for Wednesday also at the Big Dome with Reyes expecting their next game to be more emotional.

The Barakos, who clobbered the Beermen in Game 2 106-84, kept the game close in the first two quarters but fell asleep on defense in the third and the Beermen capitalized on it.

To make matters worse, Red Bull lost their offensive touch in that fateful quarter, shooting an awful 26 percent from field on a 6-of-23 shooting.

Leo Najorda scored 15 points to show the way for Red Bull which finished the game with just a 34 shooting percentage (29-of-84). Villanueva and Pennisi each finished with a double-double of 14 pts. and 11 rebounds and 11 points and 11 rebounds, respectively, the Beermen still had a huge 75-49 advantage off the boards.

SMB's hustle and aggressiveness in rebounding also earned the Beermen a 28-13 edge off the offensive boards and a 26-11 advantage in second chance points.

The loss was Red Bull's worst since a 102-68 defeat ironically also against the Beermen and also in Game 3 of the semifinals of the 2002 Commissioner's Cup. (DBC)

The scores:

San Miguel Beer 109 – Seigle D. 27, Ildefonso 16, Adducul 12, Hontiveros 12, Racela 11, Gonzales 10, Tenorio 8, Tugade 7, Wilson 3, Espinas 2, Calaguio 1, Pena 0.

Red Bull 82 – Najorda 15, Villanueva 14, Baguio 11, Pennisi 11, Valenzuela 9, Alvarez 8, Cruz 6, Sharma 5, Fonacier 3, Membrere 0, Bugia 0, Robinson 0.

Quarterscores: 24-19, 46-48, 77-64, 109-82.

Grabe init ng laban kagabi, puro away at Technical Foul hehe... Ildefonso vs. Pennisi, Ildefonso vs. Villanueva, Racela vs. Valenzuela, Wilson vs. Bugia (I think, patapos na game nagkakasakitan na eh) :lol:

Buti na lang Panalo!

SMB HANDS RED BULL WORST LOSS IN MORE THAN 4 YEARS

Beermen take a 2-1 series lead; Ildefonso, Villanueva in face-off skirmish

Danny Seigle got away with 27 points and the vengeful San Miguel Beermen pounded on the Red Bull Barakos, 109-82, Sunday night in an emotionally-charged Game 3 of their semifinal duel in the Talk ‘N Text PBA Philippine Cup that had the Araneta Coliseum filled up by the largest crowd this conference.

Saying Game 2 was an eye-opener, the Beermen never allowed themselves to be pushed around and eventually got the best of the Barakos in the third quarter.

With Rommel Adducul and Danny Ildefonso asserting their might on both ends of the floor, the Beermen outplayed and outscored the Barakos, 18-5, in a span of 5:34.

A steal and 12-foot jumper by Olsen Racela opened the flood gates of that telling spurt which broke a 59-all count and shoved San Miguel Beer to 77-64 advantage in the third period which they never relinquished until the final buzzer.

"I think we were intimated the last time out. So I told the players this game will show what kind of stuff we're made of. I so glad the guys didn't back down. I'm so proud with the way they responded," said Beermen head coach Chot Reyes.

"From now on, if they (Red Bull) make a stance, they can expect us to make a stance also," Reyes added.

So much emotion was displayed by both teams last night with emotions flaring up on several occasions keeping the record crowd of 17,875 up on their feet.

Ildefonso hinted early on that that he wouldn't allow himself to be bullied by trading shots with Red Bull forward Mick Pennisi which cost him a "T".

The 2000 and 2001 league MVP was eventually ejected off the floor after picking up his second technical with still eight minutes left in the game, following a literal face-off confrontation with Red Bull center Rico Villanueva.

"If that's the price we have to pay (for playing physical and aggressive) we'll take it," Reyes said. "Matira na ang matibay."

Seigle shot 8-of-16 from the field, made 11-of-13 free throws and grabbed 10 in 27 minutes as he kept the Beermen in the game in the first half.

Ildefonso tallied 16 points, Dondon Hontiveros added 12 points and Adducul 12 points and as many boards for the Beermen who lead the best-of-seven series, 2-1.

Game 4 is set for Wednesday also at the Big Dome with Reyes expecting their next game to be more emotional.

The Barakos, who clobbered the Beermen in Game 2 106-84, kept the game close in the first two quarters but fell asleep on defense in the third and the Beermen capitalized on it.

To make matters worse, Red Bull lost their offensive touch in that fateful quarter, shooting an awful 26 percent from field on a 6-of-23 shooting.

Leo Najorda scored 15 points to show the way for Red Bull which finished the game with just a 34 shooting percentage (29-of-84). Villanueva and Pennisi each finished with a double-double of 14 pts. and 11 rebounds and 11 points and 11 rebounds, respectively, the Beermen still had a huge 75-49 advantage off the boards.

SMB's hustle and aggressiveness in rebounding also earned the Beermen a 28-13 edge off the offensive boards and a 26-11 advantage in second chance points.

The loss was Red Bull's worst since a 102-68 defeat ironically also against the Beermen and also in Game 3 of the semifinals of the 2002 Commissioner's Cup. (DBC)

The scores:

San Miguel Beer 109 – Seigle D. 27, Ildefonso 16, Adducul 12, Hontiveros 12, Racela 11, Gonzales 10, Tenorio 8, Tugade 7, Wilson 3, Espinas 2, Calaguio 1, Pena 0.

Red Bull 82 – Najorda 15, Villanueva 14, Baguio 11, Pennisi 11, Valenzuela 9, Alvarez 8, Cruz 6, Sharma 5, Fonacier 3, Membrere 0, Bugia 0, Robinson 0.

Quarterscores: 24-19, 46-48, 77-64, 109-82.

Grabe init ng laban kagabi, puro away at Technical Foul hehe... Ildefonso vs. Pennisi, Ildefonso vs. Villanueva, Racela vs. Valenzuela, Wilson vs. Bugia (I think, patapos na game nagkakasakitan na eh) :lol:

Buti na lang Panalo!

Kaya the Beermen COULD NOT lose this series. Me as a solid SMB fan would rather see the Beermen lose to Ginebra or TNT in the Finals than lose to this Red Bullshit team. For me this is the Finals of SMB!!!

Kaya the Beermen COULD NOT lose this series. Me as a solid SMB fan would rather see the Beermen lose to Ginebra or TNT in the Finals than lose to this Red Bullshit team. For me this is the Finals of SMB!!!

from the way things are shaping up mukhang babaligtad yung rb vs bgk finals showdown...

Buti na lang Panalo!

Correction lang bro, it was wilson and najorda, was an intense game you can't help but wonder if it's part of RB's plan to get in the heads of the SMB players and hope for ejections and suspension of key players (Ildefonso, racela) it's a good thing Danny S. has a cool head. :cool:

um well come to think of it those involved are RB's key players also, oh well i guess it's just the intensity of the QF. go SMB beat their asses to a pulp :cool:

Dude with all due respect in my opinion hindi lang yon sa intensity ng QF. Even dati pa ganyan na sila maglaro, lalo na si PENISsi and Enricopal!!!