San Miguel Beer

i do not like what danding is doing in this league

pati ba naman dito pinupulitika niya?

di naman siguro si Danding yan mismo...

I mean with all his affairs I doubt that he still meddles with the team...

perhaps what he just does is give a budget to his Manager

then the Manager has the free hand to spend the budget as he deems necessary

san miguel should have at least given another player to red bull to ease the tension among other teams, cablay would have been a good choice to release since they are abundant with shooting guards in the team. They will have to release some players anyway at the end of the season to give way to their draft choices. They will pick high in the draft, taking Coke's pick.

san miguel should have at least given another player to red bull to ease the tension among other teams, cablay would have been a good choice to release since they are abundant with shooting guards in the team. They will have to release some players anyway at the end of the season to give way to their draft choices. They will pick high in the draft, taking Coke's pick.

Cablay was suppose to be included in the draft... if Larry was also included

but RB didn't want him... that's why it was strictly a one-on-one!

The Truth Behind the Trade!

(Between San Miguel & Red Bull, I don't know about Red Bull & Purefoods)

A lot of speculations has come out as the reason for the recent trades between San Miguel and Redbull. The most common is Danding using his connections, power and money. But what really is the reason? I have finally found out thru a connection that works for Red Bull, not the ballclub but the company itself and the news have spread there already. It is not Danding or San Miguel who initiated the trade, it was Red Bull! What is the reason why suddenly RB would trade their "star" center? The reason? Mr. Enrico Villanueva has challenged the RB manager to a fist fight!!! Very professional Enricups, BRAVO!!! No details were given as to what happened between the meeting of the manager and Rico but it has something to do with Rico asking the management to release him to the National Team because he really wanted to play. Maybe the request was not granted, it resulted in a heated argument hence the fist fight challenge.

BRAVO Enricups BRAVO!!! You are really one good role model!!! I HAVE FINALLY EXPOSED YOU RICO :evil: :evil: :evil:

Edited by peep_tom
sta. lucia yata klahit lost game bonuses ayaw ibagay :lol:

meron yan... kinukuha nila sa mga bangka! :D

The Truth Behind the Trade!

(Between San Miguel & Red Bull, I don't know about Red Bull & Purefoods)

A lot of speculations has come out as the reason for the recent trades between San Miguel and Redbull. The most common is Danding using his connections, power and money. But what really is the reason? I have finally found out thru a connection that works for Red Bull, not the ballclub but the company itself and the news have spread there already. It is not Danding or San Miguel who initiated the trade, it was Red Bull! What is the reason why suddenly RB would trade their "star" center? The reason? Mr. Enrico Villanueva has challenged the RB manager to a fist fight!!! Very professional Enricups, BRAVO!!! No details were given as to what happened between the meeting of the manager and Rico but it has something to do with Rico asking the management to release him to the National Team because he really wanted to play. Maybe the request was not granted, it resulted in a heated argument hence the fist fight challenge.

BRAVO Enricups BRAVO!!! You are really one good role model!!! I HAVE FINALLY EXPOSED YOU RICO :evil: :evil: :evil:

now we know what kind of a person this Thug is!

so much for "pagtanaw ng utang ng loob"

I sure hope he doesn't wear an IPOD to practice...

kawawa naman si coach siot... baka he also cranks up the volume when the coaches speak to him!

Edited by kLique
yeah! panalo ang air21... di ko alam where shadowfang got the news...

perhaps a case of erroneous information...

Maybe he saw the results in PBA.COM.PH. upto now (10:24am / 6-7-07) the results of the June 3 games are posted where SMB defeated TNT 105-99. PBA website is very slow in updating their results lately. Needs improvement.

i do not like what danding is doing in this league

pati ba naman dito pinupulitika niya?

ang tindi naman ng tabas ng dila mo ulupong, may ebidensya ka? ilabas mo at kay noli eala ka magpuputak dyan

lasalista ka ba talaga? gamitin mo naman ang utak mo, sa rami ng pera ni danding eh walang panahon yan para pag kaabalahan yang basketbol game mo, yan napapala mo sa kahihithit ng rugby unggok

Dapat dyan kay Villanueva sa Poorfoods na lang pinadala para cheer sya ni edc, pareho sila magisip :lol:

May post pala dito si macmac.............Dapat nga sa BCJ napunta si atoti eh.............

Ganda combination yung atoti and sparkles.........Labanan ng apog yun..... parang ikaw :lol:

Cardona three points :upside: