San Miguel Beer

hindi na raw sabi ni Rico... in good terms na daw sila ni Danny I hehe

I'll make a fearless prediction... I expect Adducul to be traded elsewhere!

another SMB team perhaps? ;)

Poorfoods? este Purefoods pala :lol: . Ano kaya reaction ng mga BCJ fans ay BGK fans pala. Nakakahawa mga tao sa Ginebra thread ah :lol: Just messing guys, no harm intended. Please bare with a teamless PBA fan here :upside:

Naman dapat sa BCJ napunta si Enrico........ Para kakampi sila ni Cagi the Sparkles........Para madagdagan mabibiro ko sa mga BCJ Supporters. :D

Naging mag kakampi ngayon sila Enrico and Wesley......Itrade na ng Coke si Yeo sa TNT para magka-rivalry.

Masasamahan na sya ngayon ni Cardona.

Kaso aawat lang si Ritualo and Willie Wilson.

Kunin na ng TNT si Adonis sa Welcoat para hindi naman dehado si Yeo and Cardona.

**Gusto ko yung name ni Sta Maria.......Adonis parang Udonis Haslem..... :D

Sige na nga masyado ako natuwa sa pilik-mata ni Gibson kanina.

Poorfoods? este Purefoods pala :lol: . Ano kaya reaction ng mga BCJ fans ay BGK fans pala. Nakakahawa mga tao sa Ginebra thread ah :lol: Just messing guys, no harm intended. Please bare with a teamless PBA fan here :upside:

kutob ko lang... RB has no use for Adducul...

you won't be able to use him in crucial stretches

he misses too many FT!

add to this the fat contract he has!

pucha pag napadpad sa PF si bondying ewan ko na lang :P

Dont say bad words.....Magagalit ang tunay na MVP..........Bawal din magtrade ang SMB sa Purefoods....Parehang Sisters.....Parang Bading ah.

So malabo mapunta si atoti sa Purefoods. Wag lang ma-ma-ne-obrahin ng higher ups.

kutob ko lang... RB has no use for Adducul...

you won't be able to use him in crucial stretches

he misses too many FT!

add to this the fat contract he has!

Think about this man. RB has a very good standing right now and they are missing a couple of big guys (Enricups and Penissi). By trading Bondying with Adducul they instanly get a big man who can get rebounds and some points for them. Don't you think they did this gamble just to get this conference's championship? I mean yeah Rommel might be a little bit past his prime but he still can hack it inside the court and to think that some of the most talented big men of the league ain't playing in this conference makes him an instant ace (or bust, hence the gamble). Makes sense if you ask me. It's like winning now and face the consequence later.

Think about this man. RB has a very good standing right now and they are missing a couple of big guys (Enricups and Penissi). By trading Bondying with Adducul they instanly get a big man who can get rebounds and some points for them. Don't you think they did this gamble just to get this conference's championship? I mean yeah Rommel might be a little bit past his prime but he still can hack it inside the court and to think that some of the most talented big men of the league ain't playing in this conference makes him an instant ace (or bust, hence the gamble). Makes sense if you ask me. It's like winning now and face the consequence later.

I get what you mean... but perhaps what will transpire in the following days will validate my point :D

as far as my friend inside PBA circles say... coach yeng doesn't give high regard to the skills of Rommel excelling in the RB system...

I get what you mean... but perhaps what will transpire in the following days will validate my point :D

as far as my friend inside PBA circles say... coach yeng doesn't give high regard to the skills of Rommel excelling in the RB system...

Lets see what happens next.

mukhang maganda pakinggan to a! from the sound of it, parang natulian na ang redbull kasi nawalan na ng enriCUPS ang PENISsi. ehehe

talo nga ang beermen, by 1point lang naman. pero sa tingin ko dapat di muna nila nilaro si villanueva gaya ng ginawa ng redbull.

Adducul shipped to Purefoods

Rommel Adducul has landed with Purefoods Chunkee Giants after a two-day layover with Red Bull.

Adducul ended up with the Giants following the completion of a three-way trade deal among Red Bull, San Miguel Beer and Purefoods.

Purefoods got Adducul in exchange for Don Camaso after Red Bull earlier acquired him from San Miguel in a surprise deal for Enrico Villanueva.

The PBA Commissioner’s Office is expected to receive the trade paper any time which league observers deemed one-sided for the SMC group.

However, Red Bull officials maintained they just wanted the best for their players who no longer wanted to play for the Bulls.

Apparently, Villanueva had been asking to be traded as early as last season.

Red Bull cited insubordination in delisting Villanueva from the “Restricted Trade List,” paving the way for his transfer to San Miguel. Under the restricted list, Villanueva could be traded only to Danny Seigle at San Miguel.

Some quarters said there could be monetary consideration involved in the package despite San Miguel and Purefoods gaining marquee players while Red Bull settled for a third-string guard in Camaso.

But Red Bull officials said they are indeed interested on Camaso, who played for the team back in the PBL.

Purefoods is excited over the entry of Adducul.

Kerby Raymundo, for one, had said he’s had long wanted to have a dependable partner to ease the load at the paint.

“I’ve been playing 4 or 5 and defending against imports and I’ve wanted to have a reliable reliever,” Raymundo said. – Nelson Beltran

from philstar.com

Adducul shipped to Purefoods

Rommel Adducul has landed with Purefoods Chunkee Giants after a two-day layover with Red Bull.

Adducul ended up with the Giants following the completion of a three-way trade deal among Red Bull, San Miguel Beer and Purefoods.

Purefoods got Adducul in exchange for Don Camaso after Red Bull earlier acquired him from San Miguel in a surprise deal for Enrico Villanueva.

from philstar.com

Mga ka-Sisters pa post dito ah. Medyo halos tumpak yung sinabi ko ibibigay ng Purefoods.....Si Camaso....

Mga Purefoods Supporters............

Si Enrico daw itrade sa Purefoods baka ang kapalit si Peter Jun Simon...................Hindi Pwede.

Kung ano dapat ang ipalit lang ng Purefoods eh si Camaso lang. Pwede isama si Artadi pero masama loob ko.

or Pwde dalawa second round draft pick lang.

Yan yung post ko before. Buti na lang si Camaso lang nabitawan.

Kaso di ba binasted ni Kris si Rommel tapos ang pinatulan si James Yap.......Naku baka magkaroon ng animosity..... Sana wag naman......

Eto totoo daw to.

Hmmm, Larry at JC san kaya mapupunta.

RB surely wants to keep Larry... not unless... well... he acts like Rico!

wearing an Ipod during practice and not bothering to listen to what the coach is saying...

siguro naman di na nya gagawin to sa SMB... after all... sya naman nagpilit na mapunta dyan!

JC who? Intal? well... if Harbour goes PRO look for them to bring JC along

Congratulations dude, looks like your source is reliable after all.

I have such huge regard s source ko...

yun nga lang minsan hindi lang tlaga natutuloy ang trades

Edited by kLique
RB surely wants to keep Larry... not unless... well... he acts like Rico!

wearing an Ipod during practice and not bothering to listen to what the coach is saying...

siguro naman di na nya gagawin to sa SMB... after all... sya naman nagpilit na mapunta dyan!

JC who? Intal? well... if Harbour goes PRO look for them to bring JC along

I have such huge regard s source ko...

yun nga lang minsan hindi lang tlaga natutuloy ang trades

Sana si Big Bird ilipat sa Ginebra para magkagulo gulo na sa PBA!!!

Well kaya lang ako napapapost dito kasi Danny I is one of my Favorite Players.... Parang bumalik yung dating laro niya eh.... last 2 games niya 30 and 22 points :)

SAN MIGUEL TRIPS TNT, GETS SHOT AT QF

Ticket to semis, quarters at stake on playoff Wednesday

Sunday, 03 June 2007

San Miguel Beer battles Air21 in a one-game playoff to decide which team takes the last outright entry into the quarterfinal round of the 2007 Talk n Text PBA Fiesta Conference.

The Beermen came from behind to whip the Talk n Text Phone Pals, 105-99, and catch up with the Express at fifth place at the close of the double-round eliminations at the Araneta Coliseum Sunday night.

Coach Siot Tanquingcen and his troops made it a double-playoff Wednesday since, with their win, they aided Barangay Ginebra in its own bid to forge a playoff with Alaska Milk for the second outright seat in the semifinals.

The double-playoff is set in the same venue with the Beermen and the Express clashing at 4:30 p.m. then the Kings and the Aces colliding at 7:20 p.m.

The loser in the San Miguel-Air21 showdown will be relegated into the wildcard plays.

"This win is huge for us because it gives us a shot at the quarters. It’s tough to go through the wildcard because it’s one lose and you’re out there," said Tanquingcen.

"Actually, we treated this game as the start of the playoffs. We conditioned ourselves as already fighting in the playoff phase," Tanquingcen added. "We survived a tough game tonight and we expect another tough game against Air21 Wednesday."

Tanquingcen said they can’t take Air21 lightly although the Express have lost main man Gary David to an ACL tear.

"Mahirap silang kalaban since they’re big, they can run and they never quit," said the youthful San Miguel mentor.

Curiously, never quit was something the Beermen did in overcoming a tentative start and a pair of 13-point leads midway through the third period.

San Miguel went on to deal Talk n Text the crucial loss, relegating the Pals to fourth place with an 11-7 card.

Had Talk n Text won, the Pals should have been the one to forge a playoff with the Aces.

The Beermen struggled in the first three quarters of play and had their first taste of the lead only at

90-89 on a basket by Galen Young with 3:40 left to play.

From 84-89 down, the Beermen actually unraveled a 9-0 run to surge ahead to stay at 93-89.

Young, Wesley Gonzales and Olse Racela played key roles in their endgame chase that carried them to their ninth win in their last 10 outings.

The Beermen, who started the tourney with six straight defeats, thus, drew level with the Express at 10-8. (NC)

The scores:

San Miguel 105 – Young 26, Ildefonso 22, Gonzales 12, Calaguio 12, Racela 10, Tenorio 8, Villanueva 7, Pena 5, Espinas 3, Wilson 0, Cablay 0.

Talk n Text 99 – De Ocampo 21, Cardona 19, Carey 16, Sullinger 15, Washington 14, Billones 7, Belano 6, Allado 1, Fran 0, Pablo 0.

Quarterscores: 21-26, 46-54, 73-76, 105-99