If Only.... Mga What Ifs ng Buhay Natin...

Guest simply_miss

What if mabuntis mo ang thera? Or what if may sakit pala yong last GM ni thera at ikaw ang next GM...makes you think, right guys?

napaisip tuloy ako,

C.d lang sagot s mga what if mu...

And monthly health check up mu and ur thera, wag sugod ng sugot, mahirap pumasok s wala tau kasiguraduhan lalabasan...

Na isip ko lang what if walang spa?

Makikilala kaya kita? Or ung thera n nakapalagayan mu ng loob?

What if walang spa?

Baka till now wala p ako masyado alam s ---

What if hindi bilog ang fita masusubo ko kaya ito ng buo?..

Lab lab

napaisip tuloy ako,

C.d lang sagot s mga what if mu...

And monthly health check up mu and ur thera, wag sugod ng sugot, mahirap pumasok s wala tau kasiguraduhan lalabasan...

Na isip ko lang what if walang spa?

Makikilala kaya kita? Or ung thera n nakapalagayan mu ng loob?

What if walang spa?

Baka till now wala p ako masyado alam s ---

What if hindi bilog ang fita masusubo ko kaya ito ng buo?..

Lab lab

Sana nga ganun lang kasimple yon, trusted CD!

Now that Ive got your attention, what if plano talaga ni badboy GM na magkalat like using his own CD with holes?

Ayoko na din isipin ibang scenario..mejo on the opposite side ako ngayon since may head aches..

Sana nga ganun lang kasimple yon, trusted CD!

Now that Ive got your attention, what if plano talaga ni badboy GM na magkalat like using his own CD with holes?

Ayoko na din isipin ibang scenario..mejo on the opposite side ako ngayon since may head aches..

so may sakit ka? ( joke lang labs )

Anu kba labs, hindi lang ikaw may cd sempre pati ako meron oh ung kapit bhaay nmn spa meron then sila sarili cd hahaha...

Ay naku labs pagaling ka nlng po... Kain n breakfast then inum n ng med mu..

Btw good morning.. Have a blessed sat.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no regrets. There are a lot of things I should have done but because of circumstances, they Weren't realized . I am at this stage of my life where I have looked back and wheighed things that had been and had gone on. Know what? I liked how things turned out. Of course there were frustrations, but you can't have anything. I will do it again. I am contented and I find myself very fortunate.

If only I followed the guidance of my parents.

If only I'd stay close to them.

If only I'd take more risks than being so contented about life.

I have a lot of regrets in life. I was suicidal at one point in my life and now living it day by day. I learned to accept that what happened in the past cannot be changed. Though it hurts thinking about stuff that happened, I see that life would be for the worst if I take it away.

if only i knew then what i know now... :rolleyes:

i wouldn't have stayed in a 5-yr relationship that was doomed from the start (hindi natagal ang "koryente" lamang). :huh:

lesson learned: which is why i look for the emotional maturity of the lady, to determine if she is a keeper, and if... :blush:
she values our budding friendship and relationship, to be willing to understand each other, despite our differences,
then over time, we can be more than friends, and if the feeling is mutual, be committed to work at building a long-
term relationship, that can last a lifetime (mayroon forever). :wub: