We Broke-up Because...

mine is diffrent in the first place alam nya na may petition ako sa states. ang sabi ko sa kanya pag dating ko dun two months lang babalik ako. alam ko napagod na sya ka hihintay. i asked her that we get married secretly pero ang gusto nya open. ang sakin lang kung talgang mahal nya ako iintayin nya yun kasi di rin naman para sakin yun para din sa future ng family namin. lets face it its hard to live here in the philippines. di ko alam kung ano pang security ang gusto nya shes 28. alam nya na mahal na mahal ko sya and im doing my best to prepare a good life for her. but close minded sya. hindi mo ma rasonan. ang babae talaga concern lang sa ngayon. hindi yung bukas. hindi arin ako nagkulang sa attetion sa kanya.

Halos parehas ng ng situation mo dude.....close minded din sya ewan ko ba't ganun sila....hirap lang isipin sa sa kabila ng lahat, iiwan ka din or mauwi lang pla sa hiwalayan....

• 2 weeks later...
:heart: :heart: :heart: (Genuine Love) :heart: :heart: :heart:

genuine love involves a commitment

genuine love is unconditional

genuine love attempts to meet the needs of the other

genuine love enables us to love our selves

genuine love allows other to be himself

genuine love is permanent

This is soooo hypothetical. No offense bro but common! :lol:

We broke up because its over. Thats it! ^_^

• 1 month later...

.... after a bad freaking break up w/ ur gf/bf.... do u get even/rebel/gumanti sa ibang babae/lalake? or....

u just learn from it and tell urself "next time ill be a better one"?

share ur thoughts.... =)

i go first...

for me.... mejo nag rerebelde....but after a while mauuntog din..i put down the "famous wall" and open my heart to someone new.... =) maraming natutunan.. =)

we broke up because she said she doesn't love me anymore.. easy as that.. 11 years kami... medyo long distance..

one week after, "in a relationship" na agad profile niya sa friendster. Fiancee nah status.. what a S#$t.. wala namang delikadeza .. i instantly erase her from my friendster list...

worst part she has been concocting stories on the reason of our breakup that pissed me... Inaaway ko siya talaga.. binaboy ko...

funny part, 2 months after no communication i have received a text from her that she wants to talk to me coz all is not clear pah.. hahahah that bitch...!!!!

Her mom was against me. She was too young and held on to her mom too much. So we were not allowed to see each other... We tried hiding it, but i was too busy with work to be there all the time, and she met an someone who went to the same school and was with her everyday... She grew to like him, It was hard for her to be with me and then she broke up with me... He was a better choice, always there by default and her mom favored.... Not a better man, but a better and safer choice...

• 2 months later...