We Broke-up Because...

You lied to me. You had a wife and a set of kids. You promised me the same things you probably promised her. You made me a fool out of me. You made me chase after you, serve you and please you while gloating over the fact that I was stupid enough to fall for your very elaborate lie. We broke up because you're a liar and I deserve better than you.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny. This was also my reason before. Eh paano kung di pa ako mauna magpapansin, okay lang sa kanya na hindi kami mag-usap whole day. Kakainis kaya yun ganun. Hindi niya ako namimiss.

Same reason maybe, but different motives. In your case, you were ignored. I don't think I was guilty of that. I fell hard for her. I think she was "projecting"; meaning, siya talaga ang may ayaw na. She was seeing someone behind my back, some rich guy. Pero may ichura talaga I have to admit. We were in our teens and years later I found out he dumped her after sleeping with her once. Took her V. Ang bagal ko kasi seguro noon. Oh well, tapos na yun.