We Broke-up Because...

we broke up because i could not support paying for her mortgage at China. Business now isnt as good as before so she had to take a job in another country. Ang masakit lang, she left without telling me. as in pag uwi ko, may letter na lang na nagsasabi "sorry.... i love you...... had to leave to find some money to pay for my house.... dont want to burden you anymore..... bye...."

he doesn't have any appreciation to every thing/effort that i exert.

dko alam kung manhid lang siya o talagang .. i don't know what word to use. :unsure:

tried to inhale na baka kayanin ko ang irregularities, tumagal naman. pero narealize ko

na tao lang ako may hangganan ang pasensya, vulnerable parin talaga masaktan. :)

another concern, kahit anong pagintindi ko sa intimate life namen na alam kong nakukulangan

ako, hindi talaga. so i really have to accept the fact na hindi pwedeng ipilit

at dapat na lang tapusin :ohmy:

Edited by cHinitababe86
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

We broke because he said he wanted more freedom, he wanted more space.....sure enough I gave him what he wanted. It was one of the most painful things that I've been through (so far), but I have no choice, well I thought and said to myself well I did fight he good fight and sacrifice things in order to keep our relationship, and by the way to add insult to the injury he broke up with me a day before his birthday. (Good thing I wasn't able to buy him a present yet). 3 mos. passed he texted me that he missed me daw as a "friend". A year and some months passed he was trying to get back with me again......to make the story short f#&k no I wont! Just because your girlfriend pooped in your head......I ain't gon' be a fall back. I DESERVE THE BEST SOMEONE WHO WILL BE ABLE TO RECIPROCATE THE LOVE I COULD GIVE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...