What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

Mahal na mahal kita pero nde na tama maging tayo pa.. Minahal kita sa kabila ng lahat at pagkukulang mo.. Masakit man aminin nde na ako yun taong magpapasaya sayo.. Pinapalaya na kita at sana balang araw maalala mo un mga pinagsamahan natin at kahit nde na ako..

• 7 months later...

"I love you", still can't tell this person I adore and care so much. I actually don't know how I ended up feeling butterflies on the very first day that I met him... I even texted my friends, "Magpapakasal na ako!" I've been into serious relationships before where I was asked to take it to the next level, but I know I'm not ready and too sure about them. I met him last September 9, 2011, and until now we are seeing each other as friends, nothing more... Though my relatives and friends started telling me that I'm doing better because of my "boyfriend". I am happy with my current situation; neither I fear to be rejected nor thrilled to be "labelled" as his girlfriend or whatever words of endearment we can think of.

No need to define our status in life, I guess that's one reason why we all end up disappointed and frustrated. I love him, for he made me love myself better than before. He came into my life the moment I got tired of hoping, looking, and wishing for love to come my way. When I was ditching myself and trying to rain myself with humiliating judgement, trying to be someone I cannot even portray the image of a paid philanderer. Before there was too many issues I was trying to contemplate and all of a sudden I can't sense any problem regarding with my past. His love made me grow as a person I thought I would never be after my unusual rendezvous.

I'm amused with my foolish reasons why I shouldn't tell him; 1) There's no point of letting him know when he already knows by the way I take care of him. 2) I prefer not to let him hear it because it's my usual line whenever I am dropping a call with my friends. 3) I have a very funny voice and I don't think that would give us both a perfect romantic scene. 4) I just love to make it hard for myself... somehow you guys end up reading my post up to this part, where you guys can agree that I really do love him... so do you agree with me of not telling him about how I feel? (Feel free to discuss this at my room @ Females area)

**THANKS FOR READING**

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...