What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

NO, coz once a cheater always a cheater! :grr:

big ouch there :( but can't blame ya...

as for me... first reaction would always be inner rage...

but after nerves calmed down (woosah! should help :evil:), always believed in two sides to every story and would ask mah lady bout it... but then again...

bin with dis guy for almost 4 yirz. on our 8th month, he started cheating on me. i always caught him txtng dis grl from deyr ofis and his tita told me dat a grl went to deyr haus w/ him. den came 1 grl aftr d ader. i always wanted to break him up den, wenever i caught him, but he was always hesitant and acted lyk he nided me mor dan any1else. poor me,i dont beliv in wat he says but i always had and hav a soft heart for him. den just last 2 yirs ago,he indirectly asked me to settle down w/ him in deyr provins(he went bak home after our major breakup). my hopes wer high dat he is a changed man aftr all. den came a grl hus txtng me dat i hav to let go of his man,telling me dat deyr married blah blah... so i decided not to hav any contact with him,ever! iv bin depresd for yirs. bin with diferent men just to compensate my depression. and just few months bak,he found me. said his nver married and alredi broke up w/ dat grl. d last tym he asked me out, it felt lyk we'r strangers to each ader. it doesnt fil lyk we've slept ryt next to each ader every single nyt of our lives bak den.

ryt now, we'r trying to b civil to each ader. he said he is single,i said im not seeing any1 ryt now. but i know in d corners of our eyes dat we'r fooling each ader.

i cud always FORGIV,but not easily FORGET! no matter how SAINT he is now!

It seems easy to throw the girl out but what if there are kids involve?

How much are you willing to endure for the happiness of your kids?

Can you live with her under the same roof together with the kids and be civil about whats going on and pretend everything's fine in front of the kids and family and eventually look for a new relationship?

At this point it seems simplier if the girl has an accident.

What do you think ?

I used to be a forgiving, all-accepting girl who would find all the reasons in the world to give her boy another chance...and then, I grew up and became a woman. Finally, the WOMAN in me found a courageous stand: SECOND CHANCE IS NOT FOR A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP. IT IS ONLY FOR FRIENDSHIP.

hey. if truly love her, it doesn't matter. f#&king the whole football team in pairs wouldn't be able to change that, or it wouldn't be love at all in the first place. i'd probably get pissed though, and have anxiety attacks from post-traumatic stress disorder for the rest of my life.

Guest dyosalet

Mine did. I thought I could deal with it. I think I may have if only he was remorseful, if only he actually wanted to make amends. Unfortunately, he really is a bastard and an assh*le to boot. So its out of the door for the relationship.

• 3 weeks later...

yung gf ko nahuli na akong may babae..

xempre nasaktan sya nung una..

tapos ng sorry sorry effect ako..

sabi nya ayaw n nya..

edi sbi ko cge.wla nmn ako mggwa yun ang gusto nya.after one day ngtext sya sabi nya my babalik daw stang mga gamit ko n binigay ko sa kanya inorder for him to forget and let go of me na.edi pumunta naman ako.akala ko ibibigay lang nya yung nya ung mga gamit then nung pag bgy nya ng gamit bigla nya akong pinigilan at sabi mag usap muna kmi.then ask nya kung mhl ko p daw sya.edi sabi ko oo.then bla bla bla then okay na.pero sb nya iwan ko na yung isa.syempre ako.................secret..ahahaha..yun lang.

Move on. yun lang yun. Acceptance has its price too. Masasaktan ka habang bumabalik-balik ang lahat sa isipan mo. As for the cheater, hindi ka matatahimik dahil habang naaalala ng kabiyak mo ang lahat, hindi maiiwasan ang sumbat at pag-ungkat ng lahat. Sa dulo, away din ang resulta. Maliban na lamang kung kakalimutan ninyo ang nakaraan at maging mas mapagmahal sa isa't-isa.

Kaya huwag magpahuli!

• 3 weeks later...

I Walk away, this individual is not worth my time, love, and energy..

For girls when you found out that your partner cheats on you.

Cut his pe@&s off and put it in a blender...no sewing that S*** back on!!

For sure, Nobody is going to want him now. haha ..kidding lol..! :lol:

Please don't do the same else you experience pain in the V*****. .haha , lol , just wait for the right one for you!.

Usually a person cheats only because, they're really don't LOVE there partner, they have problems with there sex life (The physical attraction just isn't there), when they got drunk, when they found out that there partner cheats them too, when there is too much fighting, when your partner was not there when you need them most.

Sometimes people cheat not because they don't respect you but because they don't respect there selves.

Some girls when they are FALL in love, they are also FOOL to forgive., that's why other's might say, There's always been a second chance.

If the desire is too great that they can't keep it in their pants once, chances are, they aren't going to have the will power to do it if the situation arises ever again. Leave, and never look back. Once something goes sour, it won't ever be the same. :mtc:

Miles Away!

post-23104-1225269887.gif