What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

anak ng pating. sakit nito ah.

pero nahirapan din ako sabihin yan.

ts hard to say "im sorry" especially if ur rly born to be a brat. :D

The truth hurts sometimes but saying them will lessen the pain. Its really hard to say something which means a lot to you. Especially if it means letting the person go.

Another thing, is there a right way of apologizing this way for loving a person? It seems really absurd, but luckily I had the guts to have said it.

• 4 weeks later...

dont get mad, get even :D

naaah- bad yan, forgive and forget na lang. yung forget ang mahirap. broken trust. hard to put back the pieces.

kusang inamin ba o nahuli mo? nagdeny nagpalusot ba muna bago tuluyang umamin? can you feel the sincerity in his/her repentance?

hirap magbitaw ng salita... :rolleyes:

Been there, done that.

Tried to work it out with him, but in the course of this working-out phase, I strayed as well.

So I swore, never try to work it out again.

lol

On a serious note, yeah, its easy to forgive of course, you love the person eh. but the trust and commitment? they'll never be the same.

i agree... but 2nd chances should always be given...

if your married... even more important for 2nd chances... wag lang masyadong magpaloko...

hehehe... kaya dapat wag mahuli :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes it gets more complicated specially if there are other people who'll get hurt (i.e. children). It's so much easier to leave a person if there are no strings attached.

But sometimes, specially if there are kids envolved, people would prefer a stable family (or the appearance of it) than loyalty.

it really hurts when your partner says that nothing's goin' on when in fact there is...add insult to injury when the cheating is very evident & he doesn't seem to care at all...second chance, yes but not a third...lalo na pag nawala na yung amor mo sa partner mo, it would be very impossible to save what's left... :thumbsdownsmiley:

my wife cheated on me, i forgave her but the pain remains, whenever we fight it will always comes back to my mind. its easy to forgive but hard to forget. after sometime , you will realize that the relationship is not worth continuing even if you have kidz. your love for her will not be the same and i don't think you will still be happy.

my wife cheated on me, i forgave her but the pain remains, whenever we fight it will always comes back to my mind. its easy to forgive but hard to forget. after sometime , you will realize that the relationship is not worth continuing even if you have kidz. your love for her will not be the same and i don't think you will still be happy.

I have an uncle who's in this kind of situation. The way they have things set up right now is that they still live under one roof because of their son, but they have 2 seperate bedrooms and live completely seperate lives apart from each other. So far, the setup is working naman. My cousin just graduated form college anyway, so he kinda understands the situation.

it depends on the person cguro...

I agree and depends on the gravity of the situation

Sometimes it gets more complicated specially if there are other people who'll get hurt (i.e. children). It's so much easier to leave a person if there are no strings attached.

But sometimes, specially if there are kids involved, people would prefer a stable family (or the appearance of it) than loyalty.

But only upto a certain point.

he cheated, slept with a whore during our anniv, flirts with others sa text.

i'm here. still here.

i kept our 4year relationship not coz i feel bad or hinayang with time we spent together but rather coz, as rare as it goes, i know everyone deserves a second chance.