What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

i cheated him not only once, twice and so many cases. but still he's so martyr. in fact he is still willing to marry me. why?

he probably loves you.

he probably wants you to enhance his social standing

he's probably closet gay and needs you to preserve his facade.

my bet is his capacity to love is greater than your capacity to cheat.

my question is: have you been cheating to test his love and dedication?

• 1 month later...
it won't be that hard to say 'i love u' or 'i'm sorry' to a person if you really mean it.

i think it's harder to say sorry. people are just too proud to admit to their mistakes or shortcomings.

i agree with you bro. dont say these words unless you mean them. be honest.

it won't be that hard to say 'i love u' or 'i'm sorry' to a person if you really mean it.

i agree....lalo na yung "i love you"....never ko masasabi yan if i don't really mean it.

i think it's harder to say sorry. people are just too proud to admit to their mistakes or shortcomings.

depends...ako pinakamadali sakin sabihin yan eh even when i don't really mean it.

Guest bleeding_angel

"i love you" is more difficult for me. there's nothing difficult with saying "im sorry" when i know that im wrong and when i know i have offended another person.

for me, wala namang mahirap sabihin kung yun talaga yung naffeel mong sabihin.. i mean,. bakit ka mahihirapang sabihin sa isang taong mahal mo ang salitang "i love you" qng yun naman tlga ang nararamdaman mo para sa kanya.. why not say sorry, kung ikaw naman talaga ang may kasalanan?! ang sakin lang, these words are being difficult to say qng hindi naman talaga yun ang nararamdaman mo.!=)

Guest girlspeed
Im sorry to have loved you...

anak ng pating. sakit nito ah.

pero nahirapan din ako sabihin yan.

ts hard to say "im sorry" especially if ur rly born to be a brat. :D