What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

guys buti pa kayo madali magsabi ng "let her go"..sa case k kc nainlav me sa isang girl,first gf, i know she also lavs me dat much as i do lav her dat much. but may mga tyms nag ccnungaling sya,naggalit pa sya kapg confront k sya.bnabantayan k kc sya. pero kht may mga major lies pa sya like na nag papahire sya, sa una lng me galit.pero after a few hours or minutes, i stll want to kip her.. bkt kaya? nasasaktan me sa gngwa nya,pero bkt ganun?

Guest Cleone

Nope... I wouldn't, because things wouldn't be the same anymore...

it takes a lot of trust and respect to make a relationship work... if he cheats on me then it only means that he never valued such respect and trust that I gave him...

I wouldn't be happy with someone whom I can't fully trust...

for me, depende talaga sa sitwasyon..... mahirap kase bitawan yung salitang yan eh.... for example, may isang taong special sayo, you love him as a friend but not as a lover.... mahirap sabihin ang "im sorry"

kase ayaw mong makasakit at the same time mahirap din sabihin " i love you" kase hindi mo naman sya mahal..... so kung tama yung taong pagsasabihan mo nito pareho lang madali..... heheheh....

on the right situation din dapat..... ^_^ :mtc:

The hardest thing to say is.... :(

The sixth sick shiek's sixth sheep's sick

Tingnan ko alng masabi mo ng sunod sunod yan ng mabilis!!!! :P

ahahaha!!! :evil:

Pero para di ako off topic...

The hardest thing to say for me and i think for most people also... is the word I'm sorry... granted I love you is hard to say just to anyone but it comes easy if youre saying it to theperson you love di ba? While Im sorry is hard to say to anyone coz saying Im sorry means you admit that you were wrong.. and that you are never gonna do it again... remember the saying Im sorry means never having to sorry again? Thats why Im sorry is harder to say than I love you...