hot please refresh my memory... where is ROyal Garden?

Saan ka naman dinala ni Biz in return :boo: ?

Isama na antin ang very early breakfast sa Royal Garden. Doon mura congee may tulak tulak pang dimsum. :thumbsupsmiley:

Ayos ba sir lomex ;)

Sinama ko si Bizman dyan minsan at ang sabi niya uulit daw siya

I love eating breakfast in the hotels. Better than lunch and dinner. Best breakfast buffet are in Shangrila, Mandarin and Westin. While for out of town, it's Tagaytay Vista lodge and Regency in Boracay. They serve all types of breakfast in one. American, Asian and continental. Besides, these breakfast comes in the package when you book a room. Really value for money

^ Actually, Something Fishy's Breakfast Buffet starts at exactly midnight.

Not the best food in the world but still value for money!

Oh, thanks for the correction, clubber_lang. I guess it's pretty obvious that I haven't eaten breakfast there in a while. ^_^ And, yes, it's not the best food in the world, but it's okay for the price. :)

Edited by pussycatdoll
Oh, thanks for the correction, clubber_lang. I guess it's pretty obvious that I haven't eaten breakfast there in a while. ^_^ And, yes, it's not the best food in the world, but it's okay for the price. :)

When you say price,howmuch are we talking about? plan to go with my girl dis sat. tnx bro sa mag reply

Peace to all mankind!!! :mtc:

I love eating breakfast in the hotels. Better than lunch and dinner. Best breakfast buffet are in Shangrila, Mandarin and Westin. While for out of town, it's Tagaytay Vista lodge and Regency in Boracay. They serve all types of breakfast in one. American, Asian and continental. Besides, these breakfast comes in the package when you book a room. Really value for money

bro, magkano damage ng breakfast sa Bora Regency? alam ko kse mahal dun eh. Ive been frequenting SeaWind for their breakfast buffet P250 (as of Dec 06 ha). sa SMOKE resto den value for money. its in station 2 malapit sa grocery. pero sa hey jude side ka lalabas papunta sa kalye front hehhehee.

sa hotel ... manila pen ang d best breakfast pero P900++ yata dun.

Something Fishy ..... walang bacon nga lang! P80 12mn-10am

OJ's grill eastwood P130 pero 7am yata sila nagbubukas.

Heaven and Eggs ... vigan longga ang d best dito eh.

Goodah Club 650

I agree with you. Shangrila offers one of the best breakfast buffet. Buffet breakfast offered by Tagaytay Vista Lodge also looks good but I havent tried it. Maybe next week when I go there for a business trip.