Guest temperamental

yes sirG is correct, your traditional filipino breakfast buffet for only 80 pesos! :) may tocino,tapa,omelet,garlic rice,salsiadong hotdog... waaah i wanna go there now na! :lol:

and I don't know why I became a succer for Holiday Inn's breakfast :lol: ang sarap kasi nung iced choco dun eh! :lol:

I'm kinda' lucky because I have a business visitor assigned to our office long term and he stays in a posh hotel in Manila. It just so happens that his hotel contract allows him and a companion free breakfast buffets at the top floor of that hotel. So once in a while, when the mood calls for it, I just go there, give the waitress my visitor's room number and name, and voila - free breakfast buffet. Now I've had better breakfasts, but heck - it's free.

Anyway, start off with the standard coffee and the morning papers. Then I have 2 fried eggs over easy, a plate full of fried rice, a LOT of crispy bacon, a couple of sausages, a slice of toast, a hash brown and french toast. A glass full of ice cold orange juice to wash it all down. For dessert, a bowl of fresh fruits mixed in yogurt, and a final cup of coffee.

I usually skip lunch after having a sinful breakfast like that and I always swear I won't eat as much next time...but....

• 2 weeks later...

for budget breakfats nothing beats jolibee breakfast and chowking solb na mura pa..

but if u wanna feast, I recommend you try the breakfast buffet at shangrila makati,

im not sure how much na now pero ive tried iit twice before..(about less than 1k siguro)

grabe halos full course meal form continental,japanese,filipino and more!

you should try it to believe it, one of the best breakfast buffets ever..

:thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by kUrTsKY
  • 1 month later...