Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

• 2 weeks later...

2 ex ko nasa states na - - 1 married, 1 engaged

1 flight attendant - married

1 nasa singapore na - married

1 nasa china - single

yun iba ewan. yan mga yan affected pa din ako lalo na un sa 1 nasa states na. bad break up nagulat na lang ko 1 time she posed for fhm kasi model ng formula 3 before. :(

• 5 months later...

Number 1 is married with a kid on the way.

Number 2 is living in sin with a cheating wife of some hotshot lawyer.

Number 3 is still a good friend. We started out as childhood buddies, you can't let that s@%t go.

Number 4 is single, looking but not for girls.

Number 5 is well, uhh on his way out of the closet too.

Somehow, they either get married, have affairs or turn gay. WHY??? :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

She's still working in the same office as I am. At times, I see her in the elevator, corridors or at any place of the building. She's still single while I am married with 2 kids. It's been a long time since we separated, about 14 years ago, but there is no closure yet :rolleyes: I already moved on with my life and I suppose she had also. when we see each other by accident, it is as if we are strangers to each other.... deadpanned.

here's the scenario- an ex suddenly sent a pm to me on one of the social networking sites, we are now both married with kids, live on opposite ends of the country, apparently her marriage is not doing so well, her hubby has an ex wife and 2 kids with the ex, her inlaws still favor the hubby's ex wife, the hubby is a good for nothing older guy(her senior by 16 years) my ex got married to this guy in a knee jerk reaction, coz we broke up, then few months later she met this guy, dated for a month then got married, now she regrets it, she contacted me so that she says " i just want to have someone to talk to", they are in the brink of divorcing and my manyak sense is tingling, on the other hand i have a good and stable marriage and that is what i live for. should i continue communicating with my ex or just ignore her or try to be a friend with out benefits?

one has lived in with a separated guy but still calls me and visits my house specially when she gets into a fight with her partner.

the other whom i had a daughter with, already has another daughter with her current bf

the lawyer whom i had a son with, is now married, with a baby girl and still hates me