Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

A few years ago, I found an ex-girlfriend on FB, and so we became friends again. Later I found out that her husband has been hurting her. Plus tambay pa at umaasa lang sa suweldo niya sa call center. I don't have special feelings for her anymore, I assure you, pero dahil kaibigan ko siya, nagalit pa rin ako. Siyempre! I advised her to leave her husband at wag nang maging punching bag. For her own sake. Pero ayun, di pa rin niya iniwan. She assured me na hindi na ganun asawa niya. Typical. So bahala siya.

• 2 weeks later...

Pano raw ba akong makipagrelasyon? How am I daw as a lover? It's not a surprise when people were too straight forward to think that I am a player. And yes, I'm quiet proud. It only means that I put up my acts and walls well enough for all of you to believe that I am a heartless f*ck girl.

Well, let's put it this way... I was in loved 12 years ago. Got my heart broken more than 6 times in our 4 years and lost my one and only love after that. But I moved on... Yet.... For 9 years until now, I never fell in love again. I never trusted a man again....... Especially at this point...... Where men's weakness has been a barter.

But as a lover, I am pretty sure and my pasts can damn assure you that I will treat you as my forever and make you feel like you're the most special person in the world. I will make you the 3rd to the biggest part of my life just as I expect you to make me the same on yours. I will find time on my most busy schedule. I will make you part of my family. I will surrender my privacy to you. Which means you can check my cell phone, email, FB, etc. and I will not hold it against you. In fact, I will not look at it as "you not trusting me", but as "me building up your trust". But, likewise, you have to surrender your privacy to me. I can be sweet. I can give you love letters. Buy you stuff and spend money for you. I can treat you. I can make you foods. I can look at you the whole day and not look at someone else anymore. I will kiss you from time to time and play with you. I can satisfy you like you were never satisfied by others. I can be your best buddy. I can be your mentor as you can be mine too. I can share you my dreams, my plans and my deepest secrets.

But just as how I can make you feel like you're the most special person in the world, I can also make you feel like you're the most worthless person on earth, so don't ever think of playing around. I can drop the s@%t at one single mistake. I can forget you with one single lie. Lastly, I am the jealous and possessive type, but with those come my unwavering love, faithfulness and loyalty....

My ex? He's happy with his current live in partner and their baby. :)

• Like (+1) 1