Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

1st ex: nagkaanak dun sa sumunod saken, she's still single up to now.Highschool classmate

2nd: shortest relationship I've had. A month then di na siya nagparamdam. May bf na siya ngayon. College schoolmate.

3rd and latest: Saudi, working.Realized na di niya talaga ako type after 4 years of relationship. She's the longest relationship I've had. First love, highschool classmate.

I'm still in contact with the last two, still friends with the last and her new BF who I like a lot,

the other got in to a relationship with a married man and had two kids by him, he moved back to USA and she is here raising the kids. She and I still keep in touch and see each other on occasion and we spend the night together. We always meshed in bed, other aspects we did not.

Exes, hmmmm...

My first GF, the only one I had in high school, has long since gotten married and is now a senior officer in a major bank. One daughter. We renewed our friendship six years ago. Nothing between us at all, being older and wiser now. Met the husband too.

A serious college/post-college GF has since moved to the US, married there and gotten widowed sometime ago. No kids. Kept in touch occasionally and met her for dinner a few months ago during a trip.

Another college GF had also migrated to the US after getting married to a pinoy immigrant. Three kids. I'm also occasionally in touch with her.

Burning bridges was never my suit.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not friends with any of them. But I heard an ex of mine is now working for Aviation, still not married.

I don't have plans to communicate with my exes. Though one ex is trying to contact me from time to time. Hope he stops doing it and just focus on his family. I've already forgiven all of them, so no hard feelings na.