Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

1...married to her second husband...keep insisting for a meet up but i refuse...

2...The cheating bitch got married to my back stabbing so called tropa. Now separated with 3 kids. The guy chooses the other woman..

3...Separated...i knows the whole story why and i don't care...

affected ..yes...when they keep on texting me..move on please....

Edited by beefeatter

1st-she's a caregiver, have no idea where she is right now.affected? nope. broke up with me, just to get the attention of another guy.

2nd-she's married and works as a esl for koreans somewhere in ortigas. affected?nope, were friends. communication lines are open. she even invited me to their wedding. i didn't go though. got assigned to a place very far from there wedding.

3rd-she's married, got knocked up. baby is due this coming november. works for an i.t company in a makati.affected? moved on. took me a very long time to do that. i was so in love with her. she broke up with me, with no apparent reason. left behind ika nga.

4th-no idea were she is right now. affected? nope. it was a fling anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tagal ko n sha d nakkita pero lam ko me anak n sha at

nagulat ako sa balita na the kid was mine dw. KaMUKHA ko daw and

some of my frens who know her and have seen the kid confirmed that sa kin

nga dw talaga un. im really shocked coz im already commited, ano b pwede ko

gawin guys, 2long nmn jan.

..then i guess you need to have the courage to find it for urself. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

1st GF. Abroad and happily married - good for her.happy.gif

2nd GF (after I broke up with the 1st): live in na sya ngaun ng isang Gov official - goodluck with that.dry.gif

3rd GF (after I broke up with the 2nd GF): happily married with kids - la lang... sleep.gif

4th GF (after I broke up wiith the 3rd GF): became a preacher then got married. now has a baby girl - nice.... happy.gif

5th GF (after I broke up with the 4th GF): became a successful marketing professional for brand of vehicles - somehow i have an idea how her sales have gone up. rolleyes.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...