Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

:goatee: just my take on this since your personality should be taken into consideration when deciding in this matter...if i were in your position, i honestly wouldnt mind...because in the first place, if you really didnt want such thing to happen, then you wouldnt have let go and kept the commitment you both have...but since you both decided that it wasnt the right time, then there was somehow doubt in you...next is it would depend on your ex too...if she would accept your bestfriend then its her choice, and you must respect that choice...not unless you would want to compete for her love, then do so before she decides to do something you wouldnt agree to...finally, if you allow your bestfriend, knowing for a fact that he could be trusted and would never bring harm or have good intentions to your ex, then why not...personally, i am for the happiness of people...if your ex thinks she is happy with your bestfriend then you should try to give them that freedom...but if it is at the expense of you gettting hurt, then let both parties know...to your ex that you want her back...and to your best friend that you are planning to get back together with your ex and that out of respect for your friendship that he should try diverting his feelings to someone else... :goatee:

really need sum help on dis...

im leaving for a few weeks (work/holiday) so i was a bit 2 busy to notice anythn different outside worklife..

den awhile ago, my best bud suddenly blurts out dat he's starting to have feelings for my ex!

he's asking me first daw before he makes his move..

it started wen my ex tried to get back together a few months ago. wen we decided na hindi p time, she started calling and asking my friend for advice abt how to handle our breakup.. tas dey go to d same church.. and now he's starting to feel something for her.

how do i handle dis without losing my friend? personally im annoyed dat my ex wud do dis since, wen we wer 2gedr, 1 f d thngs we had problems with was how close she was to her barkada (mostly guys). now dat wer over she decides to call my friends for advice! dis is d second tym dis happnd, medyo wierd p kmi wit my odr friend pero nuthn hapnd wit dem. so dis new 1 hit me blindsided..

hi.

Honestly what your friend did was foul, a woman confiding her problems to him doesnt mean that he thinks the girl is basically interested with him and that he would be the knight in shining armor and shield her from uh..having feelings of dispair where in the end..she will find another and she'll forget about the break up and move on. But kudos towards his honesty though, he's a real friend! honestly a dumb friend at that too, too guillible. women cant help being charming and being sad at the same time, with doe eyes and seeking help..Enough of that. Your girlfriend is subconciously inviting unwanted attention from other people. Doesnt she have women friends? is she man hungry? is she that too wanting for attention?

Talk to your friend, not the girl. Tell him that it bothers you when he'l be dating your ex but just not talk about your ex when you and your bestfriend see each other. He can't help it, he's in love with your ex. If he does respect your decision, the girl will go eventually anyway ( since she likes men falling over her feet with undivided attention) and your friendship stays.

Imagine having a girl undermine your friendship, out of a billion women out there, who would be willing to lift their skirts and bask in your glory being a he-man! just one girl? Pagbigyan mo na. unless if you still like her.

At least your friend had the courtesy to ask your permission eventhough technically, he didn't have to. You guys broke up remember? It doesn't matter if you and your ex are still working things out or trying to patch things up. The thing is, the moment you broke up, both of you were off the hook. That means either of you could already date somebody else right? That's the concept of being free. Now if it bothers you that your close friend wants to date your ex, then clearly you still haven't let go and moved on. Talk to him and tell him your reservations. If he's the kind of friend you really want to keep, he'll consider your feelings before his. Otherwise, you could go toe to toe with him to woo back your girl and let the best man win instead. Whatever you decide on, just be man enough to stand by it. Peace out! :goatee:

met my ex last week. i really don't know what he's up to with his life. mahirap ispelingin un eh. :lol:

i was sure that he's out of my system na but lately bigla akong napapaisip ng mga WHAT IFs. lintik na buhay! :cry:

minahal mo rin yung tao some point in time at siyempre natural lang na makaramdam ng 'what if' moments. i feel the same way

sometimes but it doesn't affect too much. On the topic, heto ang masasabi ko sa mga ex's ko:

Ex 1: don't know, don't care. pero gusto ko malaman ang status ng inaanak ko.

Ex 2: still looking for her mr. right. she's a strong career woman and tends to intimiidate men by over analyzing men

EX 3: probably having sex with someone else and cheating on them.

.....after more than 5 years of trying to avoid my ex because I already have a family, I recently got in touch with her in FB, which led to us chatting and reviving the days we had fun. I realized that I still have deep feelings for her and I have been having thoughts of leaving my family for my ex, but I just couldn't bear the thought of how it would affect my kid. Trying to dismiss the feelings...

minahal mo rin yung tao some point in time at siyempre natural lang na makaramdam ng 'what if' moments. i feel the same way

sometimes but it doesn't affect too much.

naexcite lang siguro ako coz after more than 3 years nagkita kami uli.

tapos im in a LDR pa kaya parang "pwede kaya uli?" but then i realized na wag na lang.

besides hindi pareho priorities namin.

.....after more than 5 years of trying to avoid my ex because I already have a family, I recently got in touch with her in FB, which led to us chatting and reviving the days we had fun. I realized that I still have deep feelings for her and I have been having thoughts of leaving my family for my ex, but I just couldn't bear the thought of how it would affect my kid. Trying to dismiss the feelings...

being friends with an ex is sometimes difficult. hmmm, weigh things po. kawawa naman ung kid.

***i need more time to say na d na ako affected masyado and maybe say our last and final goodbyes before this month ends

She married a businessman, have 1 kid na... haven't seen or heard from her for a few years till a couple of months ago when she texted to check on the birthday of a common friend.

Do I think of her? Not really, if she didn't text, probably wouldn't have thought of her at all.