Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

Alin ba dapat lagay ko? yung girls o yung boys? ok yung last two na lang from both sexes...

Girls:

si Big D - nurse na sa Texas... left Philippines Feb 2005

Si Marvz - nasa Parañaque, may bagong GF and BF

Boys:

Si Stephen - Nasa Minnesota (wallowing in despair)

Si Dill - nasa Microsoft Washington USA (married na with a latina)

Yung iba...nasa diary ko na lang inilgay whereabouts nila..hihihi

Good thing with this topic...na refresh tuloy mind ko and I updated my Ex's infos in my Diary...

hmm.dmi cla e...

aileen is married to this guy and has her own family.

sheryll got preg by some homie and never heard of her after.

lyn is working in makati who had just broken up with her bf last year.

cindy..i dont know after our last sex never heard from her.friends say she left for canada with her family.

neth has a new kid..from her current boyf.

tin..last saw her in st.paul manila dec.2006..went to europe 2 months ago to pursue her modelling career.

jacque,got preg by her bf and then got separated,..last heard she was working in some bank in makati.

madz is in guam in her new career.gud luck bee--atch

josephine went to US to pursue her nursing career.gud luck too,u know what i mean..

and me,im happily married and have my own pad here in vito cruz and a great career as ops manager in a well known tech account in manila..

peace.. :headsetsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

si mike ayun naghanap ng mayaman na syoting para matustusan ang luho nya. ang masakit nito nag-iwan lang ng lifetime remembrance sa akin. pero ok lang, my son is a very bright kid. he's 12 now and i'm proud to say that i've raised a good son even without his dad.

si dj naman, yung napangasawa ko, ayun, binaliki ko na sa nanay nya. ang walang hiya, ginamit lang ako para masabing totoong lalaki sya. eh yun pala, berde ang dugo nya. in short, lalaki talaga ang gusto nya. may remembrance din sya sa akin, baby girl naman. but actually hindi na sya baby, she's 9 yrs old.

si gerry naman ayun sinoli ko na din sa asawa nya at puro kalokohan at broken promises lang ang binigay sa akin.

di pa siguro binibigay ni God ang para sa akin.