• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

On 1/6/2022 at 6:31 AM, Boooya said:

Sa DITO holders, tinake niyo ba yung SRO offering? Goods kaya na i-take yun, or possible mag abot ang price niya sa SRO price?

Tinatake ko ung sakin. Pero small amount lng din kasi ung shares ko. Hoping na makakarecover sila eventually. 

Edited by yutsugi678
On 1/7/2022 at 4:07 PM, rodpau said:

@Harding and @ichiromiyata98. May punto naman kayong dalawa pero sana wag na umabot sa asaran. We think both of you are well-rouunded pag dating sa stock trading/investing (basing from your posts) and we (me and specially members who are interested in stocks) appreciate and learn from pointers coming from you guys.
So cool lang tayo.. and back to regular programming.

Yup, cool lng po tayo. @ichiromiyata98 thank you for your shared knowledge but please tone down a bit.

• Like (+1) 1

Never trade big if know nothing or just because somebody saying is bullish. trade only your extra money .If lucky you may win but most of the time one will loss. It take time to learn how to trade and lot of discipline to develop a skill that is tailor to oneself . since everyone have it's greed and fear . some can lost million and will not scare some may be scare even lost a thousand or some may take profit on thousand and some may only take profit if is on million.

56 minutes ago, tombone said:

Never trade big if know nothing or just because somebody saying is bullish. trade only your extra money .If lucky you may win but most of the time one will loss. It take time to learn how to trade and lot of discipline to develop a skill that is tailor to oneself . since everyone have it's greed and fear . some can lost million and will not scare some may be scare even lost a thousand or some may take profit on thousand and some may only take profit if is on million.

that is true. when I started investing in stock market, i lost money. i lost money also in forex  trading. investing before is very difficult because of no internet. unlike today , winning in trading is easier because of availablity of info of the stocks especially the volatility. now i feel more comfortable in investing.

Know how to cut loss in trading if wrong on the bet deal with the loss early , always keep loss small and winning big . easily said than done most of the worst trading is not cutting the loss , if one loss too much on once capital is hard to get back confident and even money to take the next trade, there a lot of great story and wining story that make one think that is so easy to trade , is not  . 

• Like (+1) 1