On 11/16/2021 at 2:21 PM, yutsugi678 said:

Notes:

Solar Philippines Nueva Ecija Corp. (SPNEC), developer of a 500-megawatt solar project touted to be the largest of its kind in Southeast Asia. SPNEC is a subsidiary of Solar Philippines, the company founded and chaired by young entrepreneur, 28-year-old Leandro Leviste.

• Like (+1) 1
1 minute ago, Andres Bonifacio Jr. said:

Notes:

Solar Philippines Nueva Ecija Corp. (SPNEC), developer of a 500-megawatt solar project touted to be the largest of its kind in Southeast Asia. SPNEC is a subsidiary of Solar Philippines, the company founded and chaired by young entrepreneur, 28-year-old Leandro Leviste.

tnx. do you have the financial aspect

8 hours ago, lone23 said:

yes thats a con.

Ang kagandahan sa IPO nito is REIT sya, so required magbigay ng dividend.

Required magbigay ng dividend if mag profit. The question in my mind lang is - are solar power plants that profitable with their operations? No idea with regards to their profitability. Sexy lpakingan ang renewable energy but with solar, kaya lang mag produce ng energy 10 hours oc the day, maybe di yan as lucrative as geothermal, wind, or hydro. 

21 hours ago, DG99 said:

Required magbigay ng dividend if mag profit. The question in my mind lang is - are solar power plants that profitable with their operations? No idea with regards to their profitability. Sexy lpakingan ang renewable energy but with solar, kaya lang mag produce ng energy 10 hours oc the day, maybe di yan as lucrative as geothermal, wind, or hydro. 

i agree with you. i am more after appreciation of stock prices rather than dividend. i think time to accumulate now that stock prices are low. next year and years after may bring good luck.

On 11/19/2021 at 7:57 PM, DG99 said:

i agree with you. i am more after appreciation of stock prices rather than dividend. i think time to accumulate now that stock prices are low. next year and years after may bring good luck.

9 hours ago, Harding said:

may i know recommended stock broker nyo?

I just use firstmetrosec. Dont know of any personalised stock brokers and on how much they charge. I think online stock brokerage like firstmetrosec, bpi, and col are cheaper than private stock brokers. Not sure. Anyone care to chime in? 

• Like (+1) 1