Never trade big if know nothing or just because somebody saying is bullish. trade only your extra money .If lucky you may win but most of the time one will loss. It take time to learn how to trade and lot of discipline to develop a skill that is tailor to oneself . since everyone have it's greed and fear . some can lost million and will not scare some may be scare even lost a thousand or some may take profit on thousand and some may only take profit if is on million.

• Winner! (+1) 1
56 minutes ago, tombone said:

Never trade big if know nothing or just because somebody saying is bullish. trade only your extra money .If lucky you may win but most of the time one will loss. It take time to learn how to trade and lot of discipline to develop a skill that is tailor to oneself . since everyone have it's greed and fear . some can lost million and will not scare some may be scare even lost a thousand or some may take profit on thousand and some may only take profit if is on million.

that is true. when I started investing in stock market, i lost money. i lost money also in forex  trading. investing before is very difficult because of no internet. unlike today , winning in trading is easier because of availablity of info of the stocks especially the volatility. now i feel more comfortable in investing.

Know how to cut loss in trading if wrong on the bet deal with the loss early , always keep loss small and winning big . easily said than done most of the worst trading is not cutting the loss , if one loss too much on once capital is hard to get back confident and even money to take the next trade, there a lot of great story and wining story that make one think that is so easy to trade , is not  . 

• Like (+1) 1
On 12/17/2021 at 9:22 PM, iam222 said:

Yup I thought it was a goner hopefully next week we'll see 

Congrats on your $SPNEC. Bought this a little later than the IPO day (Jan 10). Now, since we are sitting on a huge cushion, I am just trailing it. Good catch btw!

Yesterday, I was just watching if ATH level will hold @ 1.50 (benchmark). Good close on volume, best scenario is blue skies. Now on momentum stage, so I pass on $HTI for this same reason, even though I know that it was a stock in play today (it's a little bit tough to manage both momentum stock, especially if you have quite a huge volume on it and have work today). Any spikes on volume, I'll try to reduce some, to book some gains. 

Here's some reason why do I bought it:

- Liquidity (follow where the smart money is)

- Uptrending name (I like names that falls under ATH, 52WH, near 52WH or near ATH, formed a good base)

- Room for growth 

- Leader name (I like names that holding the drop/names that making new highs; sign of strength). It's the #1 energy name.

- If you are looking on the US markets too, you might have seen that one of the groups moving is Energy.

In terms, of managing position, I am just trailing it. Following price, my plan, and have a mindset of "anything can happen". I'm not stuck on my computer screen, btw. Was not my style ever since, I just place an alert above my stop, and look at it when alarms were sent. Good morning! :D

Edited by ichiromiyata98
for clarity
  • Like (+1) 1

Just a quick update regarding financial markets:

US markets still under pressure. No signs of recovering yet. This is quite normal, since for a long period of time there is no huge correction happened in this specific market. You will see this, if you know how to interpret charts, indexes breaking key moving averages, groups and sectors breaking, and volatility increasing. But I am not saying that there is no opportunity to make some money. There is! but it will be a tough one.

For PSEI, broke out above 7,335  (Jan 18), then yesterday corrected to 7,261.54. Some may ask why? The reason is, markets is somewhat intercorrelated. So, to make it simple, the market is "pricing in" the effect of the correction happened in the US. It's because, this is the market that is widely seen in the whole world. It can affect emerging markets like PSEI. There is nothing to be scared, when this happened. But being keen in to details like this, is somewhat advantage. 

In terms of portfolio managing, your main focus should be on your individual holdings. If this are basically holding and moving strong. That is the perfect reason for you to hold. It only tells you that you are holding the right stock that is resilient. If not, I think you already know.

Yesterday, was a perfect chance to see the relative strength honestly. You will see, which names recovers fast, hold, and ignore the drop. 

Good luck out there! 

• Like (+1) 2
5 hours ago, ichiromiyata98 said:

Just a quick update regarding financial markets:

US markets still under pressure. No signs of recovering yet. This is quite normal, since for a long period of time there is no huge correction happened in this specific market. You will see this, if you know how to interpret charts, indexes breaking key moving averages, groups and sectors breaking, and volatility increasing. But I am not saying that there is no opportunity to make some money. There is! but it will be a tough one.

For PSEI, broke out above 7,335  (Jan 18), then yesterday corrected to 7,261.54. Some may ask why? The reason is, markets is somewhat intercorrelated. So, to make it simple, the market is "pricing in" the effect of the correction happened in the US. It's because, this is the market that is widely seen in the whole world. It can affect emerging markets like PSEI. There is nothing to be scared, when this happened. But being keen in to details like this, is somewhat advantage. 

In terms of portfolio managing, your main focus should be on your individual holdings. If this are basically holding and moving strong. That is the perfect reason for you to hold. It only tells you that you are holding the right stock that is resilient. If not, I think you already know.

Yesterday, was a perfect chance to see the relative strength honestly. You will see, which names recovers fast, hold, and ignore the drop. 

Good luck out there! 

thanks Bro. that is helpful.

• Like (+1) 1

My Biggest stock win so far up to this point is DITO, from average of 1.50, I was able to sell at 18.00 share...That is more than 10x....

Second so far was MM from IPO price of P1.00 and sold at P7.00 for a 7x gain....

Still holding on SPNEC since wala pa sell signal.. Lets just see kung ma replicate niya ung kay DITO or MM..

Good luck guys...

1 hour ago, maestro90 said:

My Biggest stock win so far up to this point is DITO, from average of 1.50, I was able to sell at 18.00 share...That is more than 10x....

Second so far was MM from IPO price of P1.00 and sold at P7.00 for a 7x gain....

Still holding on SPNEC since wala pa sell signal.. Lets just see kung ma replicate niya ung kay DITO or MM..

Good luck guys...

Congrats po sir...

$Spnec lang ang sakalam.....

Hahahaha....