3 hours ago, markjeffrey said:

Any inputs  for GCASH G Invest? Ok po ba?

For starters okay cyang pang practice. Problem with GInvest is when you buy (ATRAM Global Tech Feeder) it takes around 8 business days bago mag reflect sa Ginvest mo. So if the Global market was down nung nag execute ka after 8 days tumaas cya then the price you get is mataas din lucky if mas mababa by the 8th day. Same with selling kahit mataas price nung nag sell ka. Pero by the 8th day eh bumaba mas mababa rin ibibigay sa iyo. Mahirap cyang immonitor not real time. 

• Like (+1) 1
3 hours ago, markjeffrey said:

Any inputs  for GCASH G Invest? Ok po ba?

Ginvest from Gcash more on the adventurous side. Invested on a high profit high exposure program before and I almost lost 1/4 of my money. It depends on the length of time you want your money in it. Sa akin short term. I was able to dispose of it with minimal profit naman. This was during the height of pandemic naman so baka ok.

Yun medium risk and low risk napaka minimal yield lang before the pandemic. Although my investment is nasa low 5 digits lang. 

Suggest to thread with caution.

As mentioned by sir Dingsoon, volatile prices, dahil hindi real time. Don’t expect maximal profit mo. 

Edited by abduljackolsalsalani
Needed further explanation

For me this year I have already invest on low risk stock , preffered , reit , blue chips with good dividend. just 10% on high risk stock. I'm focus in sizing , cut loss , I don't focus much on profit since profit is always good I'm more on the risk management, so that my capital won't go bad. we may always heard people profit but not much on loss. but in reality loss  do occur more often than profit. is just no one like to tell there story of losses.

1 hour ago, tombone said:

For me this year I have already invest on low risk stock , preffered , reit , blue chips with good dividend. just 10% on high risk stock. I'm focus in sizing , cut loss , I don't focus much on profit since profit is always good I'm more on the risk management, so that my capital won't go bad. we may always heard people profit but not much on loss. but in reality loss  do occur more often than profit. is just no one like to tell there story of losses.

yes that is true. when i was just starting investing, I lost a lot of money. but later got it recovered from gains from other stocks. the same is true in forex trading where losses maybe much more. my losses in forex trading was not recovered because i stopped trading. my forex broker in hk also closed shop. now i think whenever i enter these volatile market, i should have a plan and strategy to avoid losses

14 hours ago, tombone said:

good for you. invest where you are comfortable where you control the conditions of your investment..good luck