Mga sir ano pla gamit nyo na platform/site for trading or you have brokers?

well, it's not just dependent on our economy. the global economy is not looking good overall and Q3 will be crucial. i think we may see foreign funds go to safe havens like japanese yen and gold. it's just worst case scenario and i've been having that mindset for about a year or so already since i trade basura stocks only so i need to be always cautious. that's just me though

is easily said than done on "buy low sell high". what will be the low and what will be the high, there is lower low and highier low and lower high , what if bought a stock that one think is low but after buying it fall deeper . basically the concept of stock is buy low sell high, but this need year of learning and experience before one can execute a buy low sell high.

Don't really know much on how the stock market works but if the market would be down by Q3, is now a good time to sell some stocks like NOW(bought around .7) and DD(bought around 8) and just buy again when the market starts to go up again? What would signal the start of the downtrend? Thanks!!!

Don't really know much on how the stock market works but if the market would be down by Q3, is now a good time to sell some stocks like NOW(bought around .7) and DD(bought around 8) and just buy again when the market starts to go up again? What would signal the start of the downtrend? Thanks!!!

is hard to said when is the best time to buy or sell , there is no such thing as best time it all depend on individual stock and the risk reward one compute before going into that individual stock. try to learn more before going into trading there is a lot of e book and even video on trading . have a plan before trading a stock.

is hard to said when is the best time to buy or sell , there is no such thing as best time it all depend on individual stock and the risk reward one compute before going into that individual stock. try to learn more before going into trading there is a lot of e book and even video on trading . have a plan before trading a stock.

Learn from the great Warren Buffet and his advice: Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful”.

Learn from the great Warren Buffet and his advice: Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful”.

In a way that's correct but not all stock investment can use that saying, one need more technical and always a plan when getting into a stock .

For me is always good to know the support and resistance and even the trend line of a stock , I try to trade with in a set of parameter , cut loss is always equally important as taking profit.

The Buffet axiom is more applicable for those who believe in value investing (long term, buy and hold types) as opposed to trading (getting in and out quick)

The incoming Duterte cabinet feels that the Philippine economy lags behind its neighbors. It has been restrained by too many crisis of leadership and poor policies.

It is probably an accurate assessment. For the sake of Filipinos, we need to wish them luck, pray for much blessings and support their wise effort.

• Like (+1) 1

Hi guys, I just opened an account in COL financial. I was just wondering which stocks should I invest my starting 5k? I was told that I should do in blue chip companies but I have no idea which company.

Double Dragon :)

or any blue chip company for long term, like BDO, SM, Ayala etc..

Hi guys, I just opened an account in COL financial. I was just wondering which stocks should I invest my starting 5k? I was told that I should do in blue chip companies but I have no idea which company.

The market is on the" high" side so do stock picking judiciously. Buy on dips.

• Like (+1) 1

Double Dragon :)

or any blue chip company for long term, like BDO, SM, Ayala etc..

Yeah my friend told me that I should have started sooner and invested in DD. I could've earned already he said.

@cbotc

Yeah I'm still checking the dips. I was able to buy from MPI when it was around 6.24. Then I checked recently it was around 6.64 I think?

I'm planning to invest in long term while learning how to trade simultaneously.

It's not a bad idea to invest in the exchange traded fund. Check out FMETF.

me I won't still be buying, until i see clear sign of reversal , there be some DCB ( dead cat bounce ) i be selling on the bounce , there still be falling knife coming . I wait on those support of psei if it will hold . I have been buying Gold for the pas 2 week on foreign brokerage . been expecting this to come. gold is my leverage