• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's Talk About China

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi! will be going to xi'an (1 week) and jiayuguan (1 week) this july-august. sa mga nakapunta na, any tips saan magandang mag stay sa xi'an na medyo mura (hostel will be okay)? how about the food? magkano on the average ang gastos per day sa xi'an?also, okay ba yung sleeper trains nila? kasi mag train ako from xi'an to jiayuguan, which takes about 1 day. thanks in advance!

To ALL,

I'll be in china preferably nextweek this month May 2008.

Ask ko lang kung saan pede mamasyal or buy cheap items?

We will be at QingDao, China.

Moreover, sabi nila dun daw gaganapin olympics.

need ur input guys, sayang ung business trip....

tia

• 2 months later...

currently in jiayuguan, china near the gobi desert. panalo! if you want to see the great wall without the crowds...I recommend jiayuguan. it's the western end of the ming great wall. medyo malayo nga lang kasi 20 hours train from xian and flights to the city are not frequent. but totally worth it!

jiayuguan fortress

post-58545-1217255356.jpg

Edited by shadowspy
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

^^ I agree with you bigbadboyph. Shanghai is more cosmopolitan. I love Xintiandi! :) I wana go back there and party! When we went there, mga 2am na, pasara na yung mga bars. LOL.

Sa Beijing, there were two things that stood out sa experience ko - first, of course yung great wall. Second, yung duck sa Quanjude Peking Duck Restaurant! Orgasmic! :lol: Hehehe! A bit pricey pero sulit. I'm still busy with work kaya ndi ko ma-update yung blog ko about my recent trip to China but I wrote about my Great Wall experience. You might want to read it --> http://myunpurethoughts.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-great-wall-of-china-experience.html

:)