Eraserheads

Calhoun

yeah you are all friends of the members!

bida na kayo!

masaya na kayo?!

to both of you who are friends of raims and marcus

post pics, dont forget. lets see who gets the best angles.

calling friends of ely and buddy. baka meron pa jan..

sheessh.

i will post updates soon. oh i dont think i have to.

friends of the eheads are mtc members.

just ask them.

hahaha!

h2h, huwag mo na kasi patulan yan.

that's pretty low dude, even for you.

Heheheh! just cant help it, dude, hehehehe! That "ticketholder" clearly wants to tickle everyone here by claiming to be the first to get one. A typical newbie who wants to make a difference by heaps and bounds...

Ok nga sa trip eh, sakyan lang ng sakyan ang trip masaya pa tayo. Anyway, its ok to be crass sometimes, or most of the time, heheheh! In the internet, people can be a lowly imbecile or an intellectual A-hole or a cool dude-who-knows-it-all as you perceived yourself to be, but at the end of the day, nobody will care about that, it wont even speak volumes of who you really are in real time...

Pero di na nga dapat pinapatulan ito, lalo yata natutuwa eh, hehehehh! But not until:

oh whatever.

f#&kin' retard taking things f#&kin' literal.

kaibigan mo nga siguro talaga si marcus, inuuod na rin utak mo.

Look who's talking, hehehehhe! Try to do a deductive reasoning, if you know how it goes, and you'll know what you're saying, heheheheh!

Relax, you cant get everything going your way by going ballistic, that is so gay.

dude, it doesnt make you less of who you are because you dont have a ticket (fukc that ticket!), lahat naman dito wala pang ticket eh. But claiming to have a ticket tapos wala pa naman pala sa kamay mo at proclaiming that you will be having one by virtue of allegedly having a brother that is a groupie/bandtrash of someone is a big file of crap!

Pare-pareho lang tayo (or kami lang pala) na walang ticket pa, and you dont need to slap everyone with your "ticket" just to be different or a cut above the rest, gawain lang yan ng mga gustong magpasikat para makilala...

yeah you are all friends of the members!

bida na kayo!

masaya na kayo?!

to both of you who are friends of raims and marcus

post pics, dont forget. lets see who gets the best angles.

calling friends of ely and buddy. baka meron pa jan..

sheessh.

i will post updates soon. oh i dont think i have to.

friends of the eheads are mtc members.

just ask them.

Hahahahahah! Highblood ka ba tol? O gusto mo rin maging bida? hahahahahah! You dont want me to spell out that "friend of marcus" thing to you because I know you know better than that...

Just post updates and, surely, everyone will appreciate that. Thats way, way, better than claiming to have bogus tickets, di na nga natin papatulan eh makikisawsaw ka pa, madederail lalo itong thread, hehehehhe... geeeezzz! lahat na lang gusto maging bida ah...

Anyway, magbibida rin ako... I went to the fort last night, napadaan lang dahil may inuman ang tropa, pero di ko alam yung exact site ng concert, so di ko na-confirm kung may on-going construction nga (and I'm too drunk to check the area). And we called ticketworld (891-9999) earlier that day, wala pa daw confirmation kung sila magbebenta pero alam nila yung event...

Pambihira!

Eheads fans are helping one another in getting information for the ticket price and selling for the concert of Eraserheads on August 30. Many people are getting their own information via phone call from ticketworld.com.ph, today the website is currently unaccessible maybe due to the massive website traffic they get form thousands or maybe millions of Filipino who want to know and get information early for the ticket price.

I got news from the Eheads ML and here are the rumored ticket price.

P 1,030 - general admission

P 2,060 - VIP, near the stage.

all in standing room only ( weird, this is an open ground venue, hahaha)

and the friends from the Plurkersphere managed to call ticketworld and we got info that the tickets info will be released today at 3:00pm

if you want to inquire, just dial 891-9999 and talk to Ticketworld about the concert details.

woohoo, nakautang na ako, bili na ako bukas ng ticket. score na ako ng weed, and sing along sa saturday "masdan mo ang aking mata, di mo ba nakikita, ako ngayo'y lumilipad at nasa langit na, gusto mo bang sumama?"

chong bodybumping tnx sa update. maliwanag na ang lahat.

chong don't forget your chuck taylors. :thumbsupsmiley:

AYOS! May tanong lang ako. Kasi may mga friends din akong babae na sasama,

Covered ba ung venue? I mean kahit open grounds siya. Kasi baka umulan daw.

hindi ata dre.

ayon dun sa article at sa ibang nabasa ko, ang venue yung likod ng NBC tent.

baka may sipagin na madaan sa lugar, maganda kung kunan ng picture (karamihan naman ngayon may camphone), upload, para makita natin kung may provision ba sila kung sakaling umulan.

pero kung yung friends mong babae na gustong sumama eh fans ng eheads noon pa, lalaban yan kahit umuulan. "Amen? Amen! Tyak Yon!"