Eraserheads

Calhoun

I think there's an upcoming eheads reunion. pero mukhang matagal pa.

if you observe carefully, parang namimiss na nila (ely, buddy, raims, marcus) ang kanilang eheads days...

proof:

eraserheads book launch, eheads was "complete" minus ely

buddy + raims + jet pangan, etc. played eheads songs all the way (they called their group "eraser x" that time)

sandwich covering eheads songs

pupil covering eheads song

ely doing solo gigs without pupil, covering eheads songs, I think last yung sa australia gig niya

I'm not really sure, pero meron daw episode sa jessica soho na nandun sa raims, marcus and buddy sumakay ng ikot jeep reminiscing their UP days.

pero magkakabalikan lang yan kapag nagbati na siguro yung dalawa ;)

i saw the jessica soho episode yup andun nga yung tatlo at nagkwento kung paano sila nagkita kita saka saan ang tambayan nila kala ko nga kakantahin na nila yung MINSAN eh...i think wala na silang reason to form the old band nagawa na lahat nang eheads ang gagawin nila the best band na sila eh ... sana lang magbati na sila kasi sayang naman talaga ang pinagsamahan nila,magbati sila tapos isang one night only concert then kanya kanya na nang banda

i think it's 10 mill for the whole band for a 45 minute set. bale tig 2.5M each. and the concert will be free.

sez so at this website.

hey, did you even get to read what you posted?

here it is:

Each member is said to be receiving a rather large sum - with estimates ranging from P2.5M to P10M apiece - in order to pull together for a 45 minutes set.

and to wit,

We also monitored the following message - containing the allegedly official announcement - posted on the Eraserheads mailing list on Sunday night by Villy Ray Villacorta:

Yes it's true. It's been in the works for several months na. Marlboro is sponsoring this concert and paid each of the members a staggering P10M each to do a full 45-minute set.

regardless, the point is that they will be paid handsomely for this gig.

it's all business.

there's no way you could put Ely and Lemon on one stage that doesn't involve huge wads of cash.

Edited by gift_of_game