Eraserheads

Calhoun

how erasearheads made history not just simply because they are great bands back in the 90's.

but they made history because they create music in different ways.

is there any bands wins the MTV AWARDS even though the listening public does'nt know what they

are singing coz they understand chinese at that time by the song " ANG HULING EL BIMBO"

in every gig they went too the crowd expected to be wild when they here there music.

what album i like the most.. CUTTERPILLOW

to bad they disbanded.... in memory of the band as the sing

ito na ang " HULING EL BIMBO"

Yesterday, they were a band

Now, they are a classic

Tomorrow, they will be legends

E-heads simply rocked the 90s world. As for me, they pioneered in what have been seen as the Rennaissance of Rock and OPM. The band is just as good as its gets and they're daym the finest. They have influenced a lot of people, mostly the bands of today. Kumbaga, they were like The Beatles, only in street clothes and muzzled hair (and no moptops).

at times, i cant help to question ely in my head why he had to let go of the band. for me their the best opm band ever. it felt like every song depicts the natural occurences and events of a "common tao's" daily life, emotions felt, wat goes in his mind everyday..

the messages enclosed in every simple words are very much felt by heart and always remembered by mind..

nothing beats Minsan, With a Smile, Alapaap and Magasin of their second album Circus; Poorman's Grave and Fill her from their third album Cutterpillow and Hard to believe from their album sticker happy. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone post the Pulp issue when they interviewed Diane, Ely Buendia's wife regarding him leaving the band? .....medyo in detail daw yung article na yon....tama yung sabi nung isang fan, we were left hanging in the dark when the EHeads left.....surely, they have a certain amount of responsibility to us fans to clearly explain what really happened.

• 1 month later...

guys good news para sa mga eheads fanatics...i just reccently check youtube.com....and what the heck!dami eheads live concerts songs and even interview...yun nga lang dapat naka dsl kau to watch it...i uploaded some vids pa nga on my friendster....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is what i gathered from the grapevine... it was said that ely wanted to go solo because he felt that the eheads wont go any further.  to him daw, their career had plateau-ed (tama ba ispelling? WTF?). anyways, the others felt naman that they just might need to grow, re-invent themselves (as they did, with the "weak" voiced female vocals, i really didnt like her for eheads, she didnt have the passion and the heart...)  anyway ulit.... but ely felt it was really time to go. so he did.  i heard the 1st time the eheads came out after the ely-departure thingy, on NU107's morning show... they boys were polite enough to just brushoff the issue by saying they had "creative differences"... i guess they did afterall, but they never dissed ely... i think that's very humble of them... and ely, keeping to himself was also a civil / polite thing to do... ayun lang ang ma she share ko. :)

thanks sa info mo ha... actually tagal ko na gusto alamin kung bakit sila naghiwahiwalay. now i know... it was a great lost. una ko silang napanood nun sa eat bulaga pa. pinopromote yung album nila ulteaelectromagneticpop. i told myself may mararating tong banda to. and so the rest is history... sayang talaga yung group. Qou vadis