The Music Of The 80s - Favorites, Classics And Rarities

hitman531ph

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just added another batch. For those who are familiar with the so-called RT Classics, there are new items there...

Thanks hitman, what a great selection! I downloaded quite a few.

Particularly liked Patrice Rushen's Forget Me Nots, the Dazz Band's Let It Whip and Kids From Fame's Hi Fidelity

Hope you don't mind if I request for: Circles by Atlantic Starr (not sure) and Beh, Buti Nga by the Hotdogs (opm).

Cheers!

Many thanks, Hitman...able to list down new songs for my collection.

Hope you could help me for the song titles & artists for some of the lyrics below. I was trying to search for the song & artist at yahoo music but to no avail. Many thanks in advance.

after all...I will be the one to hold you in my arms...after all

After All by Al Jarreau from the album High Crime 1985

• 2 weeks later...
More new content added on the 80s site

And i thought my 80s collection was already pretty extensive ... was still able to download a couple dozen songs from your site. Thanks, Hitman! Keep 'em coming ... yung 'RT sound' galing :thumbsupsmiley:

BTW, alam mo yung title/artist of this 80s dance tune na may 'A taste of love' sa refrain? TIA

Just check back at the site every week or so for any new content.

And i thought my 80s collection was already pretty extensive ... was still able to download a couple dozen songs from your site. Thanks, Hitman! Keep 'em coming ... yung 'RT sound' galing :thumbsupsmiley:

BTW, alam mo yung title/artist of this 80s dance tune na may 'A taste of love' sa refrain? TIA

A Taste of Love by Den Harrow. His music came along with a stream of Italo-disco tunes in 1986-88.

Get a load of his, uh, funky performance on the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSIjuUONwTE

thanks for the site. magagamit ko yung mga tracks sa 80's remix na ginagawa ko. 'ill post it here after

I anticipate this remix you are making. Hope to hear it very soon

Edited by hitman531ph
Thanks hitman, what a great selection! I downloaded quite a few.

Particularly liked Patrice Rushen's Forget Me Nots, the Dazz Band's Let It Whip and Kids From Fame's Hi Fidelity

Hope you don't mind if I request for: Circles by Atlantic Starr (not sure) and Beh, Buti Nga by the Hotdogs (opm).

Cheers!

I'll search for Circles by Atlantic Starr. As for Beh Buti Nga, it's on my 70s site. Simply change the number of the URL and you're there.

For Jazz Fusion lovers, a big batch of Manhattan Transfer is now there... also Chuck Mangione, Willie Bobo, Al Jarreau, Randy Crawford, Spyro Gyra, Lee Ritenour, Angela Bofill

Also there are Eurythmics, Aztec Camera, Firefall, Raymond Lauchengco (!), Roxy Music, Bryan Ferry, Robbie Dupree, The Kinks

For the requests of Circles by Atlantic Starr and Give Me Back My Heart by Dollar - you got it. It's there now

Edited by hitman531ph