Wednight Bball 200/player

first of all i'd like to apologize to all the players who were at the court tonight specially to ako_e2 and bullswakman3. i wasnt expecting a crowd that large. pasensya na kung nabitin kayo sa laro. due to tonights incident i am forced to implement the following changes.

1. only the first 12 people who sign up on the guest list will be entertained.

2. if you sign up and do not attend twice. we will not allow you to play.

3. for former players of the wed night club who do not sign up and just go to the court we will allow them to play only once. afterwhich they have to sign up na.

4. - 1,000,000. whatever i may think of next pa.

ACCOUNTING

there were 22 players last night yet i was only able to collect 1800 pesoses. i did not collect money from ako e2 and bullswakman3 due to the fact that they played their first game during the third game of the night. there were two players who managed to play for free. this will not happen again.

1800 - collection

less 1500 - court fees

plus 100 -fund from last week

total

400 - fund

when we reach 1500 fund we will play two games at 50 pesos each na lang.

Edited by poknat
first of all i'd like to apologize to all the players who were at the court tonight specially to ako_e2 and bullswakman3. i wasnt expecting a crowd that large. pasensya na kung nabitin kayo sa laro. due to tonights incident i am forced to implement the following changes.

1. only the first 12 people who sign up on the guest list will be entertained.

2. if you sign up and do not attend twice. we will not allow you to play.

3. for former players of the wed night club who do not sign up and just go to the court we will allow them to play only once. afterwhich they have to sign up na.

4. - 1,000,000. whatever i may think of next pa.

ACCOUNTING

there were 22 players last night yet i was only able to collect 1800 pesoses. i did not collect money from ako e2 and bullswakman3 due to the fact that they played their first game during the third game of the night. there were two players who managed to play for free. this will not happen again.

1800 - collection

less 1500 - court fees

plus 100 -fund from last week

total

400 - fund

when we reach 1500 fund we will play two games at 50 pesos each na lang.

sir poknat thanx kagabi.. ok lang po yun :) bale sign up nlng po ulit kami nxty tym pag nakalibre na ng oras taga cavite pa po ksi kmi.. thanx ulit sir poknat :D

pokie

di mo na kailangan magApologize, at least sa susunod mas mahigpit ka

na...hehe

tnx at nakalaro kami

hey pizzapandesal naglaro ka ba? diba dapat mag che-cheer ka lang? hehehe

sir poknat thanx kagabi.. ok lang po yun :) bale sign up nlng po ulit kami nxty tym pag nakalibre na ng oras taga cavite pa po ksi kmi.. thanx ulit sir poknat :D

oh sh!t taga cavite pa kayo? pare pasensya na talaga kayo kagabi. next time una kayong maglalaro. kasi naman yung ibang tao eh.... hay...

di po ba ikaw yung isang naglaro kagabi? mayroon din kasingmay handle na kamandag na nkalaro namin..

yup si kamandag yun.

last nights attendees

1. taken

2. p_lacson

3. freddy

4. angryblood

5. pizzapandesal

6. chickvoi

7. stonerockbato

8. juhn0803

9. patch

10. sikosci

11. yourbastospare

12. `onslaught

13. raistlin

14. leon del fierro

15. mall ninja

16. jaime (non mtc)

17. tim

18. akoe2

19. bullswakman3

20. porch zero

21. bangzie

22. kamandag

23. totoy tigasin

24. - 29. eraserbutt and friends (ilan ba kayo last night? 3-5 tama ba?)

if this is correct then there were at least 5 people( not including bullswakman3 and ako e2 ) who did not pay last night. the error in collection is my fault.

29 people! - i told you in my first pm to you about this matter that it would easily reach this number if its not under control. act responsibly. please lang!

guys - if you want to join please add you name to the list. huwag niyong asahan na iba pa ang gagawa niyan para sa inyo. the official list is as follows

7 slots left for the july 13 game.

1. taken

2. p_lacson

3. freddy

4. bangzie (personally requested last night kasi wala siyang internet access these days)

5. porch_zero

di po ba ikaw yung isang naglaro kagabi? mayroon din kasingmay handle na kamandag na nkalaro namin..

may kamandag na naglaro dun? loko yun ah!! sino yung kulantro na yun!! hehehhehe

poknatskidudskipayts, sige add mo na din ako...at least...heheheh....pero pede din po ba makansel in case...kasi baka may bigla ako mating eh....pede po ba yun bosing? kahit pang 13!! hehehehe

SALAMALAYKUM MUSALAM! :cool:

guys -  if you want to join please add you name to the list. huwag niyong asahan na iba pa ang gagawa niyan para sa inyo. the official list is as follows

7 slots left for the july 13 game.

1. taken

2. p_lacson

3. freddy

4. bangzie (personally requested last night kasi wala siyang internet access these days)

5. porch_zero

padagdag na din ang tropang *xsems

tottigasin, e-butt, bernard, guru at job_low