Wednight Bball 200/player

guys please when you add your name to the list make sure that you will attend. if for some reason you cant go, please inform us at least in the morning of the said date. huwag naman tayo maglokohan dito.

sa mga regulars - if you cant make it, please inform us. if you dont contact us we will assume that you will show up.

for june 29 - we have around 11 slots left as i will not be playing due to my sprained ankle.

gov - yes, sa june 29, 2005 wed night 10-12 midnight may game sa metro club on pioneer.

tim - yes sa metroclub

fishken - wala lang.

Edited by poknat
uy sali ko!

pwede sulpot na lang ako pag nasa pinas ako? :)

pare ikaw pa! pero shempre mas ok kung magpalist ka dito before you show up. it only takes two minutes to post naman eh.

mga bro! nice game kagabi! thanx for accomodating us newbies! hehehehehe... newbie sa grupo ninyo that is... ang gagaling at ang lalaki ninyo pala! hope we could join you guys next week...

hey taken nice game last night. will you be joining again next wed?

Nice game last nyt guys ..

Sana dumami pa ung mga bago ..

Alvin! Pagaling ka dude .. And for the record d ako ang may kasalan nyan ha? ..

Bka magsumbong ka kay madam eh ..

Mike! (aka moochy!)

sinumbong na kita! ikaw ang may kasalanan! i had it xrayed this afternoon and wala namang fracture. torn or strained ligaments lang

bro. magkano ba ang ambagan dyan.?? :)

100 per player.

guys please when you add your name to the list make sure that you will attend. if for some reason you cant go, please inform us at least in the morning of the said date. huwag naman tayo maglokohan dito.

sa mga regulars - if you cant make it, please inform us. if you dont contact us we will assume that you will show up. 

for june 29 - we have around 11 slots left as i will not be playing due to my sprained ankle.

gov - yes, sa june 29, 2005 wed night 10-12 midnight may game sa metro club on pioneer.

tim - yes sa metroclub

fishken - wala lang.

hindi nga? sa Metro ba talaga next week? nyahahahahaha :boo: :upside: :lol: rain or shine? hehehe

pero... seriously (kunwari, hehe) me naka-post sa GNI website na me scrimmage game daw ang Cowboys and DMC... me account ka ba dun? nweis intro page pa lang ng site nila naka-banggit naman eh... check it out nlang....

Kung tuloy man un... sa DMC ako lalaro... ok lang ba? hehehe... :boo:

Nice game peeps... :cool: 17 players daw pumunta sabi ni Pokie... :boo: oist... parang EB ito dapat lagyan mo ng attendance after every game.,.. besides madaling araw na nag-post ka pa dito eh... nyehehehehe....

cge cnu ba natandaan ko? dagdagan mo na lang yung kulang ah heheheh

Attendees for last night's June 23, 2005 bball game (cum EB?hehe) Metro bball court -- Boni

1) Poknat

2) Onslaught

3) wanna bet (sa labas tau dude? hehehe peace!)

4) Raistlin

5) ^Tim^

6) Fishken

7) Icki (tama po ba spelling?)

8) Adolf (tama po ba handle name?)

9) Balatuba

10) Spitzky

11) Taken

12) Ping Lacson

13) Freddie (yung me room na Jason vs Freddy? hehehe)

14) Gov

sensha na po ndi ko matandaan yung iba, pakidagdag na lang... thanx...

Attendees for last night's June 23, 2005 bball game Metro bball court - pioneer

1) Poknat

2) Onslaught

3) wanna bet

4) Raistlin (the leader accdg to tim )

5) ^Tim^

6) Fishken

7) Iki

8) Adolf

9) Balatuba

10) Spitzky

11) Taken

12) Ping Lacson

13) Freddy

14) Gov

15) leon del fierro

16) porch zero

17) jaime (non mtc friend of mall ninja, also former officemate ko bale friend ko na din)

Edited by poknat

accounting lang muna guys

17 players last wed = 1700

1500 pambayad sa court

100-bayad sa utang kay iki from last week where we had just 12 players

100-bayad sa utang sa akin from last week where we had just 12 players.

last week kasi nag abono ako ng 200 and si iki ng 100

therefore kailangan bayaran yun.

once we get back to positive numbers and reach 1500 extra cash we will have a free game and we'll announce it here.

Edited by poknat

sali din ako, pde po ba ako magsama kung sakali?

for wed night june 29 2005 at metro basketball court on pioneer

tim and gov please take note of the words in bold fonts!

guest list

1. taken

2. kicx

boss poknat lakas ulan that time and was stuck at work,  no internet line din so i was unable to withdraw my name. i am willing though to pay for my slot :D sulpot na lang po me baka sumablay ulit eh

hmmm you have a point. i did not leave a way for people to cancel if they get stuck somewhere last minute. no you dont have to pay for your slot. i actually prefer for people to sign up rather than just go there.

i will pm my sun number to the people who sign up. if you cant make it last minute due to force majeur(tama ba spelling?) text or call me so we can make the neccesary adjustments. will you be going next wed?

sali din ako, pde po ba ako magsama kung sakali?

for wed night  june 29 2005 at metro basketball court on pioneer

tim and gov please take note of the words in bold fonts!

guest list

1. taken

2. kicx

3. porch zero (phoned in addition)

4 babysitter (if he confirms)

guys i will have to close the listing of guests muna due to some unforeseen circumstance. the only exception i will make is babysitter (if he decides to add his name to the list) as he has posted his intention to join.

the regulars - yes may game.

guest list - yes may game

the east raiders shall be joining us in the coming wed night.

update ko lang

the guest list is closed for the meantime, i need to get the final number of players from the east raiders muna before open the guest list again.

pasensya na sa lahat. i wasnt aware that prior arrangements were made.

the guests for wed night june 29 will be as follows

1. taken

2. kicx

3. porch zero

4 babysitter

we will open more slots if there will be less than 6 east radiers attending on wed.

regulars tuloy ang games.

boss pano ba papunta dyan galing kaming boni.?? :)  thanx

sir sa tapat lang ito ng legend villas. but im sorry to say as of now sarado na ang guest list. i hope you guy can join na lang on july 6. ilan ba kayong sasali?

confirm ako for next wednesday :D

tnx bos poknat :D

ok see you then. i have included you in the guest list na.

Chief, anong oras usually nag start yung game?

hey shanedpogs!!

10pm hangang 12 midnight

ok lang bossing try namin sa july 6.. dalawa lang po kami.. :)

ok i'll start the july 6 list on thursday para hindi nakakalito but you and your guest will be the top two entries. mind if i got the handle of the other guy too? :)

taken, kicx, babysitter and porch_zero and the regulars - please text me if you wont be able to make it. thanks