All about Sony Ericsson Phones

got my K750i last Friday Finally....

So far, i love'et! :D

Great Sound Quality...MEGA BASS!

Kung ano yung picture sa Box nya, tapat mo yung mismong unit, ganun kalaki....

Kala ko nga medyo hinde sulit pera ko....pero OK naman pala tong cell na ito....

32mb Internal Memory ...comes with 64mb External Memory.

Mas malaking memory mas madaming files ka malalagay :D

2.0MP sya......pero syempre kung may digicam kang dala yun pa din di ba...

So far .... so good :)

Alam ko pwede mo ito ikabit sa Sound System via AUX.

got my K750i last Friday Finally....

So far, i love'et! :D

Great Sound Quality...MEGA BASS!

Kung ano yung picture sa Box nya, tapat mo yung mismong unit, ganun kalaki....

Kala ko nga medyo hinde sulit pera ko....pero OK naman pala tong cell na ito....

32mb Internal Memory ...comes with 64mb External Memory.

Mas malaking memory mas madaming files ka malalagay :D

2.0MP sya......pero syempre kung may digicam kang dala yun pa din di ba...

So far .... so good :)

Alam ko pwede mo ito ikabit sa Sound System via AUX.

congrats.. fish... sana dumating na rin yun order ko

MENYEKS!!!!

Found out from Avant ABENSON sa may Greenbelt area... SE w800 selling for 30k... Wanted to see the unit kaso sungit ng sales lady dun... akala di ko kaya bilihin.... ayaw pa kita from the display counter...

dang... nang ilabas ko yung SE K750i eh biglang bumait... panay ang "sir... would you like to see the unit"... pootaah talaga... sobrang pangit ang service... sarap batukan... (or better yet... O sige na... TUWAD at ng mapalo't masundot ng batuta...hehehehehe)

peace menyeks...

still looking for a silcone jacket for my unit... any info mga brothers???

Found out from Avant ABENSON sa may Greenbelt area... SE w800 selling for 30k...  Wanted to see the unit kaso sungit ng sales lady dun... akala di ko kaya bilihin.... ayaw pa kita from the display counter...

dang... nang ilabas ko yung SE K750i eh biglang bumait... panay ang "sir... would you like to see the unit

better get used to it in a world where money talks. not limited to local commerce, that scene is very common in hongkong

k750i's camera was compared to N90 and appeared that the N90 has better pictures. In terms of coloring the N90 is more colorful. If you wanna check it on the net try to go to monile-review.com

Taken from GSM Arena.... N90 vs SE W800 (K750)....

"We can't do anything but announce the winner - Sony Ericsson W800, respectively K750. Nokia N90 creates simply lower quality pictures which could be seen in the samples above. Nokia N90 however managed better with video recording. In short, we have to say that the two manufacturers had produced high quality photo mobiles which might convince some of the current fans of the dual equipment - a phone and a compact digital camera - to switch to a single device."

Edited by sbcaasd

the W800i is an exact duplicate of the K750i.... with only a few changes.... (the same banana)

See and compare the phones specs side by side at GSM Arena...

Only difference are the following

512 MB memory stick for the W800 vs 64MB of the K750

Orange Body Color for the W800 vs Black / silver for the K750

Different Ear Phones/plugs

Different camera design (but both are 2 Mega pix)

here are some Pics

The only problems that I have right now with my K750i is that I can't do multiple-character searches in my Phonebook and that I can't assign different types of events in the Calendar function.

I can only search for the first letter in my Phonebook and just scroll downwards na lang and I can set an event in the Calendar function, but I can't designate it if it's a meeting or a birthday or something. The only way I can set a birthday reminder is if I add that person into my Contacts list even if I have nothing else to add under his/her entry. Waste of space lang sa Contacts since limited din naman ang allocated memory nito.

Pareng sbcaasd, saan mo nakita 'yung Sandisk na 1gig Memory Stick?

sbcaasd, ganun talaga dyan sa AVANT...dyan ko nakuha yung unit ko..pero nung wala ka gana gana yung sales nila, pinatawag ko agad yung supervisor and manager nila....NATARANTA agad...halos lahat nang cell gusto i demo sa akin :D

BigDumpling, that's correct...single letter search lang sya sa contacts.

Sa calendar naman, i usually just create on my Outlook and sync to k750i :)

GSM arena is very information site...hinde bias.

well, N90 vs W800 mas match ... not k750i :)