What Fuel Do You Use For Your Vehicle?

Caltex & Petron unleaded & diesel. I don't need the extra power from the premium stuff, I always get stuck in traffic anyway. Nowadays it's hard to trust the big stations too. I saw an unmarked rig drop its fuel into the Shell and Caltex stations in our area. I saw the same rig deliver to the Jetti station nearby. Hmmmm. <_< Best to stick to your suki.

http://www.chevron.com/products/ourfuels/t...h/bigthree.aspx

I posted this before pero post ko uli medyo bumilib lang ako sa na discover ko ito heheh

dati unleaded na 93 octane. then shifted to the gold ng caltex na 95 octane. gold of caltex is cheaper than the 95 octane of shell and petron. it used to be that gold of caltex was 26 and the unleaded (silver) is 25. now that the prices of gasoline had gone up and the difference is still Php1, sp i think the % of difference between the gold and silver became negligible.na. so 95 octane na para mas malkas ang hatak nang konti.

• 1 month later...
try nyo unioil unleaded...was so surprised...ganda ng kick ng makina...at mura pa...

seaoil's unleaded sucks!

oks pala unioil, masubukan nga.

minsan naman, nasubukan ko ang seaoil unleaded dahil mas mura and mas malapit sa amin. ok naman ang takbo, walang pagbabago compared sa petron xcs na dati kong ginagamit regularly, in terms of consumption and power. seaoil na ang regular kong ginagamit ngayon. susubukan ko ang unioil unleaded if meron malapit sa amin.