What Fuel Do You Use For Your Vehicle?

• 2 weeks later...

Drive a '97 mazda 323 sedan and been using Shell's v-power then tried Petron's mid-level fuel (XCS i think) before fuel prices started jacking up, then started shifting to shell unleaded, and then lately to shell e10. In terms of price, nothing beats e10 but in terms of performance, the higher octane fuels give you more kick per buck...

Priority ko Blaze then vpower then petron e10

sa truck ko, caltex diesel, petron then shell.

for me sa petrol, the best ang petron, 2nd na lang ang shell

sa diesel naman, caltex ang the best then petron.

never ko pa na try magpaload sa mga small players. hindi naman sa wala ako tiwala sa gas nila, wala lang pagkakataon

Edited by tma683

FYI:

E10 fuels are generally recommended for use only for fuel injected gasoline engines.

Petron E10 is 95 Octane compared to Shell E10 which is only 93 Octane.

Because of the higher octane of Petron E10 at the exact same price of Shell E10, I switched to Petron E10.

Edited by hitman531ph
FYI:

E10 fuels are generally recommended for use only for fuel injected gasoline engines.

Because of the higher octane of Petron E10 at the exact same price of Shell E10, I switched to Petron E10.

Yup me too. Just loaded Petron E10 a while ago. :thumbsupsmiley:

FYI:

Can I have a suggestion or recommendation for the best kind of gasoline that i can use with my vehicle?

Thanks.... If Petron E10 is 95 octane then I will definitely use that, kaya lang most petron stations are telling that ubos na daw so I don't have a choice but to pick Petron XCS. I used to fill up with Blaze and I felt the power kaya lang medyo mahal e.