What Fuel Do You Use For Your Vehicle?

Shell Super Unleaded or Petron Xtra Unleaded.

But I'm going to shift to Petron XCS from now on.

I'm planning to do the same, shift from Shell Unleaded to Petron XCS but I'm hesitant to do so. Won't it cause any engine problems? The car's vehicle maintenance manual specifically advises to use regular unleaded (92 octane) or premium unleaded (95 octane). I drive a Nissan.

I'm planning to do the same, shift from Shell Unleaded to Petron XCS but I'm hesitant to do so. Won't it cause any engine problems? The car's vehicle maintenance manual specifically advises to use regular unleaded (92 octane) or premium unleaded (95 octane). I drive a Nissan.

You'll have to ask your dealer about it. I'm driving an FD Civic and it requires 93 - 95 octane. I'm going to shift to XCS to utilize its maximum potential. By the way, I think Premium is leaded.

• 2 weeks later...

i've been using all sorts of unleaded fuel for my car. my experiences:

SHELL UNLEADED: smooth acceleration, best fuel efficiency. Although there are minimal knocks (because i sometimes shift at low RPM), very tolerable.

SHELL UNLEADED E10: this is the fuel that i've been using for four months now, because its way cheaper. Runs more smoothly than Shell Regular Unleaded, but i have less mileage. (270 kms on E10 compared to 310 kms on Regular Unleaded).

CALTEX SILVER: i think this is the best fuel for my car. Smooth and quick acceleration. The catch is that i get fewer mileage (290 kms on Caltex Unleaded compared to 310 kms on Shell Regular Unleaded).

PETRON UNLEADED: although the octane is one grade higher than all of the fuels stated above. My ride accelerates sluggishly here. Parang ang bigat. Mileage is the same as Caltex Silver.

Yesterday while i was driving going home, my fuel warning light blinked (hindi ko napansin na wala na palang laman yung tank ko). The nearest station at that place is Total, so i loaded up on full tank. It performs in between Caltex and Petron acceleration wise. I still have more than 3/4's left in the tank so i cannot comment on the consumption right now.