What Fuel Do You Use For Your Vehicle?

Caltex, Petron, Shell in that order. In my experience, they are all the same! Just get from the reputable dealers. It's basically the dealer who sometimes cheat. But the gas itself is the same. Same octane rating, same unleaded gas, same additives.

I also get from Total once in a while.

I don't get from Sea Oil, Flying V and other independent dealers.

sometimes it not worth the time and fuel to go and look for the cheapest fuel area unless your in that zone. Pansin ko lang most of the fuel of the big 3 is the same. Tama sabi ng iba its up to the operator of the station kung mag dadaya sila to get the price down. This same time degrade the fuel quality but in the long run they lose there potential repeat clients

maintenance plays a vital role din in my opinion in car maintenance. Aggresive marketing strategy ang key point sa mga big 3 which allow us to choose which company fuel we are willing to used. Have tested the big 3 fuel from reputable dealer and found no difference in the unleaded fuel. I have not yet try the difference in there premium grade